Prosperity Life Insurance Group

I recently picked up their Medicare Supplement business. I have been in the business for 10 years. Never have I encountered a level of unprofessionalism like I have experienced with them. They put one of my clients in a terrible situation. They also made promises to her and myself that they had no intention of keeping. Very unethical. I complained for days about this and told I was to be called be various officers of the company who never returned my calls. Luckily for me I was able to rewrite my client with another reputable carrier. I will never write for them again. Please be very cautious in dealing with them.

They are overworked over there and cant keep up.

Still not a good look however.

I don’t think that’s at all a fair comparison. You’re dealing with two separate channels of business and trying to compare them.

Oh yes.... I almost forgot... Their answer was to terminate me. This is how they deal with people who want to hold them accountable for their ineptness and lack of integrity. I guess I expected it. I was done with them anyway. Rotten to its very core!!! I also used an FMO in Hot Springs Arkansas called "Elder Care". The person I dealt with there also was feeding me misinformation as well to include written communication from an officer of the S.USA office stating that they would in fact, issue my client a policy. When I inquired about this...she refused to pass this information to me. Just a terrible cabal of very nefarious individuals.
Nothing sounds right about your story. :fibs:

Hmmm.... what does not sound right? I am curious as I have almost 1000 clients of my own and have been in the business for 10 years as well as have an A+ rating with the BBB. I have not been on this site for many years because I really do not have the time for this. I wrote this as a warning for anyone considering using this company. If you think I am lying I can't think of what I would gain by doing so. I would rather be selling than doing anything else. This is why I don't even like writing on a forum like this. 15,000 posts? How do you have time for that? Anyway, I'm done. Caveat Emptor.
Lots of times someone comes on here ranting, when often it was they who did something wrong. Especially when they copy and paste in more than one thread. Makes it seem like you have a score to settle.

It seems odd that they would terminate you for complaining about...what. You made a very general complaint without saying what they did wrong. You make it sound like this was the only time you used them. That's not much of a test, but if the 1st app I wrote with a new company had a bad experience, I probably wouldn't use them again either.

I've been thinking about picking them up. What did they do wrong? I think you're the only person I've seen bad mouth ElderCare.

If you have seen any of my recent posts you know I am planning on focusing more on FE in 2019. I inquired to one of my FMO's which carriers they preferred and this is Prosperity Life/New Vista/SBLI USA (all the same company?) was the one they mentioned to me. I also have contracts with MOO and UHL. My other FE carriers are my Med Sup Carriers that also sell FE (I've never written any of their FE though...New Era, Medico, etc). After MOO and UHL should this be a "go to" company for someone focused on the FE business?

Back