Quote System for Website

I have had both and prefer Quotit.

Getting quotes to clients can be a challenge with either system. Firewalls, spam filters, blacklisted email addresses can create problems for all.

There may be other systems out there but they are limited. Quotit actually has a larger base as many carriers use their software internally vs Norvax. Norvax has marketed mostly to agents (including eHealth) so they are better known.

Each system has their pluses & minuses. It is a matter of preference.

FWIW, Quotit will have Time online very soon. I will start to show them when they come online but don't expect to sell any of their plans.

Ran rates last PM for the first time in forever for a client who wanted an HSA with a maternity option. They were $200 higher than Humana & GR on the base plan before adding in maternity. Amazing they still are around.

Another quick question from a tech challenged person: All I want to have is a quote request form on my website that the prospective client can fill out and have it emailed to me. How do I do it?

Another quick question from a tech challenged person: All I want to have is a quote request form on my website that the prospective client can fill out and have it emailed to me. How do I do it?

Zoho allows you to post a very generic form. Takes about 30 mins to set it up properly.

Many of the website builders have customizable forms. One such site would be Godaddy.com. I use them for some of my sites and have referred them before. The completed form can be sent directly to your email address and looks similar to the form sent by many of the internet lead companies. The website builder is included when you purchase Website Tonight... it's like 7-8 dollars a month to host your site.

Hope this helps.
Al D.

Have your consmers print out a mini-app. from your website and have them fax it back to you... Save file in pdf format then use the link(get quotes) to connect to your pdf file if you know how use html.

Back