Quote System for Website

There 3 more that I am aware of. there are in my email somewhere, let me know if it is really important to you

It's effective in the way that when you have clients on the phone who are intersted you can walk them through their choices. But if you're talking about some system where you drive traffic to a website, clients quote, apply, get approved and you make money - I have yet to see anyone pull that off.

except for ehealthinsurance.com...

So true - when you have millions in marketing money.

FYI: I just got a private demo today from Norvax on their upgraded engine coming out soon. Many more very cool features for those of you who use Norvax.

Norvax has better support in my opinion, much more responsive to customer concerns. Outside of California you might find Quotit carrier selection to be very limited.

Some of the core problems I noticed with Quotit 5 years ago when I used them - still have not been addressed to this day. Quotit without out question has a nice presentation (but not perfect).

I believe Quotit does not have Assurant / Time for those who sell it.

It all comes down to ROI - if you don't believe $100 to $200 is an easy to recover ROI, then do not buy it. To me it is a drop in the bucket - neither system is perfect (far from it) , but $1200 to $2400 / year is nothing for what you are getting - if you see the value of course.

I use quotit and pay about $100/month plus the auto - responder. For me, it saves so much time when comparing insurance carriers and putting together presentations. I think of it as like an extra secretary assistant for only $100/month.

Norvax customer service.

I had a problem with my norvax site. When I called, I was on hold for maybe a minute.

The young man who answered my call, listened to my problem, asked me how it happened, and told me he was going to submit a support ticket.

I thought great, maybe two or three days before I get it resolved.

Two minutes later, I receive an e-mail stating the issue was taken care of. I checked, and sure enough it was.

You hear a lot of bad stories about their customer service, I just wanted to share my experience from today.

Quotit also offers the ability to email quotes. Sounds great but....it was just horrible. I had one client it didn't matter how many times I would send a file, she wouldn't get it, yet I would "get a copy" - very very frustrating.

As far as the email, I never in my life had an email account that would offer me more penis enlargements and Canadian drugs. How they could possibly have an email account system and then not filter the spam is beyond me. Again, this is a Quotit email account tied to your service.

Back