Radius is Awesome

What had a short outage this morning as the Monthly Backup Kicked in way before the sun rose on the West Coast. We were down for around 10 Minutes towards the 8AM EST Hour. But all is well since.

We are working now on how better to handle our Daily/Weekly/Monthly Data Storage...

Apologies for any disruptions to your morning.

----------

I'm just hoping it wasn't a pirated program from Mr. Barney. :swoon:

We gladly play our Annual Fees to Bob and Team.

Granted, no correlation between outage and Compulife. Similar to Compulife, we built Radius from the ground up and really appreciate working with their team.

----------

Yup, we are screwed if they quit working...

Not cashing out anytime soon, granted Saturday Night's fight might be a bad time to submit a Support Ticket!

What had a short outage this morning as the Monthly Backup Kicked in way before the sun rose on the West Coast. We were down for around 10 Minutes towards the 8AM EST Hour. But all is well since.

We are working now on how better to handle our Daily/Weekly/Monthly Data Storage...

----------

Granted, no correlation between outage and Compulife. Similar to Compulife, we built Radius from the ground up and really appreciate working with their team.

----------

Not cashing out anytime soon, granted Saturday Night's fight might be a bad time to submit a Support Ticket!

I was kidding about the Compulife thing. Thanks for being on the ball with Radius. It did not interrupt my day. I just wanted to know if it was a problem on my end or your end.

----------

----------

Clu, Rick started a rumor that you were hosting the next Vegas get together?

Mind if i ask, how do you guys compare to the Vertafore Agency Platform and EzLynx AMS? Are you guys familiar with those platforms? I like the reviews and the philosophy you guys have and would like to throw radius into the mix. just having a hard time qualifying exactly what i would be gaining/loosing

Mind if i ask, how do you guys compare to the Vertafore Agency Platform and EzLynx AMS? Are you guys familiar with those platforms? I like the reviews and the philosophy you guys have and would like to throw radius into the mix. just having a hard time qualifying exactly what i would be gaining/loosing

It depends what you want to get out of CRM, I don't think you can compare Radius to AMS 360 but Radius is also $25 per month.

Radius was perfect for me starting out, Now I am in need of a better system for lead management.However I still like radius to store my clients and documents and to keep track of my renewals.

I can put it this way for a $25 system it is a HUGE value and you get far more than you pay for. But compare it to a $200 system and you will be disappointed and rightfully so it is $25

It depends what you want to get out of CRM, I don't think you can compare Radius to AMS 360 but Radius is also $25 per month.

Very True. Less about what you pay for it and more about what you put into it (Structure, Time, Consistency, etc.) as you'll get out of it exactly what you put into it.

Radius was perfect for me starting out, Now I am in need of a better system for lead management.However I still like radius to store my clients and documents and to keep track of my renewals.

Every Agent and Agency uses our system differently. Some are huge fans of the Lead Management feature set, some Huge Fans of the Client Management component. And some prefer how Radius helps them recruit and manage agents.

I can put it this way for a $25 system it is a HUGE value and you get far more than you pay for. But compare it to a $200 system and you will be disappointed and rightfully so it is $25

Very True once again. For $24/Month for a Single Agent Plan, the value is through the roof. Good news is that the price point has held since day one and we have only added more feature sets. With each new feature, the $24/Month gets better for the Single Agent. But Agencies subscribed to our $99, $192, $394 or $960/Month plans enjoy in the value as well. Price is what pay, value is what you get.

----------

Not really an Apples to Apples comparison, if you are looking to solely manage your P&C Book with Accounting Modules and Accord Downloads, Vertafore and EzLynx would be the better choice. Granted Vertafore/AMS will work for L&H Agencies as well.

What we find is that Agencies that have either of those plaftorms, use Radius for the Lead Management. With marketing features such as Auto Responders, Drip Campaigns, Mass Emails, SMS/Text Messaging, Screenshare, Lead Routing Rules, Automated Workflows and more, we find that once the policies are written, they move that over to the Vertafore/AMS and EZLynx solutions.

We have said this from the beginning, every solution out there is going to have 80% what you need, but missing 20% of what you want. In the end, you'll need to find the 80% that is mission critical to your agency on a day to day basis. In some cases that's Radius, in other cases it's not.

Hopefully this helps (a bit), but here is a promo video we recently completed (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTUPEE44RqM), granted a 15 Day Free Trial is always the best way to check out Radius | Lead Management + CRM for Insurance Agents | Convert Leads. Manage Clients. Grow Revenue.

Back