Recruiting

Agency owners,

I have space to add 3 (may be 4) producers this year. What are some of the most successful ways you have found to recruit?

Thanks!

If you are recruiting on a local level it's real easy. Any time you replace a policy from an agent in a bad situation (usually captive or LH) just reach out to them and take them to lunch and show what you offer.

Also if you are getting great service from a clerk, give them your card and let them know you have opportunities.

Agent south you have the greatest recruiter right under your nose .MR NEWBY. Off a free internet site with no cost for advertising he's built an army of "monkey dusters". I figure conservatively Fex nets $300-$500k a yr in overrides. Just think off a free advertising board Newby overrides more than a Dr makes.Only in America can you do this . Great job Newby. You saw an opp and seized it.

Depending on your state doi you may be able to download a list of licensed agents with telephone number's and call them.

Craigslist has been good in the past.

Indeed.com

Agency owners,

I have space to add 3 (may be 4) producers this year. What are some of the most successful ways you have found to recruit?

Thanks!

Are you recruiting for captive agents?

----------

Depending on your state doi you may be able to download a list of licensed agents with telephone number's and call them.

Craigslist has been good in the past.

Indeed.com

I know there are sources to get that list, but I never heard of getting it directly from the DOI? Have you done that before?

That is awesome!

So in other words, none of you know how to recruit?

I have found Monster & Career Builder are outrageously expensive!! So I am looking for alternative strategies.

I was an Army Recruiter for 3 years. I can tell you all about that.

Back