Remember to order LOTS of 2025 WellCare sales kits …

Just in case. You never know if you’ll need those 200+ kits. Be prepared, right?

Is the shipping expensive? Yes but we owe it to our clients to be prepared in case 200 of them wanna review WellCare this fall.

WellCare will understand.

Funny how I've never needed so much paper material!

Also, be sure to register for every event with limited seats that you have no intention to attend. Oops! Forgot!

A
Just in case. You never know if you’ll need those 200+ kits. Be prepared, right?

Is the shipping expensive? Yes but we owe it to our clients to be prepared in case 200 of them wanna review WellCare this fall.

WellCare will understand.

for extra credit don't forget to do multiple clicks on their pay per click google ads and call their 800 number clog up their phone lines.

You petty mother-effers. I love how you all think and I am SO here for it! 🤣

I’ll be doing absolutely everything mentioned here, AND bashing this shit company to anyone and everyone I know. Especially clients.

They all love me like family and will not be the least bit happy to hear how I’ve been treated.

Also note that WellCare’s parent company is Centene. They also own Ambetter, MeridianCare, Fidelis, and AllWell.

It’s a shitty Medicaid company who was never used to paying agents, and decided to get into the Medicare arena.

I have no clue how their CEO, Michael Carson, could think pissing off a large army of agents, who have LARGE client-bases who view them as family, could think this was a solid business move.

They have NO CLUE what they did in stirring up this pot. The bad karmic backlash has been unleashed and will be fierce.

“Operation WellCare Takedown” has commenced.

THIS IS WAR!!!!

Last edited:
You petty mother-effers. I love how you all think and I am SO here for it! 🤣

I’ll be doing absolutely everything mentioned here, AND bashing this shit company to anyone and everyone I know. Especially clients.

They all love me like family and will not be the least bit happy to hear how I’ve been treated.

Also note that WellCare’s parent company is Centene. They also own Ambetter, MeridianCare, Fidelis, and AllWell.

It’s a shitty Medicaid company who was never used to paying agents, and decided to get into the Medicare arena.

They have NO CLUE what they did in stirring up this pot. The bad karmic backlash has been unleashed and will be fierce.

“Operation WellCare Takedown” has commenced.

THIS IS WAR!!!!
Also HealthNet.

Everyone on a cheap generic who keeps WellCare will need to immediately sign up for the payment program. WellCare can have fun spending $1.50 per invoice collecting their 30 cents a month on that $4 copay. There’s no minimum amount. Plan still has to bill you and it’s illegal if they don’t bother.

Back