Replacement for Settlers Life

Allines

Super Genius
Hey gang, who would be a good company for younger ages 0-50 to replace our now defunct Settlers Life? Need them for Virginia.

Liberty Bankers 18-80, AmAm has a 0-49 product, UHL 20-80, Trans has a 0-44 product. I'm sure there are more. Oh Sentinel has a 0-85 product. Always kinda reminded me of Settlers.

Hey gang, who would be a good company for younger ages 0-50 to replace our now defunct Settlers Life? Need them for Virginia.
I'll 2nd Sentinel. :yes:

I've never used them, but Philadelphia American does 0-85.

Edit : I see that neither one is in Virginia.

Last edited:
You want to focus on the companies that go 0-85 with the same app. The companies that change apps like one for 0-44 and a different one for 45-85 make the underwriting on the young app very tight.

Liberty Bankers 18-80, AmAm has a 0-49 product, UHL 20-80, Trans has a 0-44 product. I'm sure there are more. Oh Sentinel has a 0-85 product. Always kinda reminded me of Settlers.
UHL goes to age 0-19 for healthy kids... SNL goes down to 0 on the Security Care but you take a commission bath..

Speaking of Security National I was all excited that they were expanding into states I sold in and then he refused to take anyone that wasn’t going direct to the company in the new states.

So your telling me your a captive company then right?????

Back