Return of Premium Term in Pennsylvania

DayTimer

Guru
5000 Post Club
I didn't think this should be as difficult for me as it has been, but Google has been failing me (I know - GIGO so it really is my fault). I have tried to find a list of carriers who offer ROP term in Pennsylvania. Would you folks help me out with some suggestions. I prefer carriers with ratings of A, A+, or A++. I like Lincoln Financial, but it does not seem as though they offer ROP term, at least not in PA. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you!

AIG
Prudential

You might also try:
Americo
Mutual of Omaha
Columbian Financial Group

Find each carrier's state availability chart or just simply call the marketing department and ask.

Most ROP has a max issue age of 50. 25 to 40 seems to be the best demographic for this product.

Cincinnati Life has the best rates depending on face and
term length in your state.
American General
United of Omaha
American Am.
It will depend on the age, and the term 20 year or 30 year etc.

Shooter

Cincinnati Life used to have a great ROP Term. Not sure if they still offer it or not.

Man I hope so, I just wrote the second one since Friday. :unsure:
Other than being 8 years apart they were very similar. Both came from the same prospecting method, Both RNs, Both perfect health and build (so far), both a Million dollars in coverage, Both had their kids as their primary concern. Both brought up guarantees, Both could care less about cash values. Both really tuned into the RdPdUp option.

Both really tuned into the RdPdUp option.

RdPdUp option? "paid up" I get, but what is "Rd"? Sorry ... I'm still very green.

----------

AIG
Prudential

You might also try:
Americo
Mutual of Omaha
Columbian Financial Group

Find each carrier's state availability chart or just simply call the marketing department and ask.

Most ROP has a max issue age of 50. 25 to 40 seems to be the best demographic for this product.

Thank you, moretrax!

Cincinnati Life used to have a great ROP Term. Not sure if they still offer it or not.

Thank you, scagnt83!

Cincinnati Life has the best rates depending on face and
term length in your state.
American General
United of Omaha
American Am.
It will depend on the age, and the term 20 year or 30 year etc.

Shooter

Thank you, shooter!

RdPdUp option? "paid up" I get, but what is "Rd"? Sorry ... I'm still very green.

----------

Thank you, moretrax!

Thank you, scagnt83!

Thank you, shooter!

Example:
$ 1,000,0000 for 30 yrs. Then RdPdUp $136,000. Or ROP or any %

----------

----------

Thank you, moretrax!

Send me your email address and I will send you an illustration in one I proposed today. WinoBlues at Gmail

Thank you, scagnt83!

Thank you, shooter!

Send me your email address and I will send you a illustration I proposed today. WinoBlues at Gmail

Back