Robo Calls, Why Are There Still So Many Companies Doing It?

Live Lead Pros are a bunch of rip off artist. They do robocalls to white page data. Buddy of mine used them last year and got 3 lawsuits and they don't care. Dean Austin is the owner and wyngate international is the actual business name. They operate several websites doing the same thing, illegal robocalls, watch out for transfer guru. Scumbag of the earth. Dean Austin will take your money and give you a bunch of horrible leads. BEWARE!

Live Lead Pros are a bunch of rip off artist. They do robocalls to white page data. Buddy of mine used them last year and got 3 lawsuits and they don't care. Dean Austin is the owner and wyngate international is the actual business name. They operate several websites doing the same thing, illegal robocalls, watch out for transfer guru. Scumbag of the earth. Dean Austin will take your money and give you a bunch of horrible leads. BEWARE!

Thanks Chuck for the update, yes I have weighed all the negatives/positives and it isn't worth it one bit. There is many red flags from just the few calls I made to just calling two companies.
In the meantime, I decided on internet leads to add to my telemarketing campaign. I am getting those for 3.5 each at netquote and going to also add hometown quotes as well if they offer what I am looking for.

Back