Running Out of Time...Declined Once Did Not Try Again

I have a client who has some health challenges. They don't smoke,but have HBP, stent over 5 years ago, and takes insulin. Should I just go to GI or is there a company that will approve them that have lenient UW (underwriting) and premiums are reasonable. My client already understands premium will be in the 3 digit range b/c of their age and they are willing to pay the premium.

Can I get some good suggestions please? :swoon:

I have a client who has some health challenges. They don't smoke,but have HBP, stent over 5 years ago, and takes insulin. Should I just go to GI or is there a company that will approve them that have lenient UW (underwriting) and premiums are reasonable. My client already understands premium will be in the 3 digit range b/c of their age and they are willing to pay the premium.

First of all you're leaving out details that are important. Like his age, how much DB he wants, does he want WL or term....

Lot's of companies will take him with insulin. The stent will be a bit tougher and depends on the look-back period for any particular company.

May I suggest you read the health questions for each of your companies. I'd be willing to bet this will answer your question.

First of all you're leaving out details that are important. Like his age, how much DB he wants, does he want WL or term....

Lot's of companies will take him with insulin. The stent will be a bit tougher and depends on the look-back period for any particular company.

May I suggest you read the health questions for each of your companies. I'd be willing to bet this will answer your question.

They want WL, DB $20K-$25K, stent over 10 years ago, age 70 & Gender (F)
11 different meds

Plenty will take her, like Oxford and United Heritage, assuming meds aren't screwy.

List them here for a definitive answer.

Oxford won't take her because she's been declined.

----------

11 meds? If they can answer all the questions "no," I'd probably go AmCon. Of course, they do have the limitation on units of insulin.

With the diabetes, I think the stents will be a problem.

Oxford won't take her because she's been declined.

----------

With the diabetes, I think the stents will be a problem.

Yep, missed that. As far as Oxford, I'm about done with them. Will keep them around for Christian Fidelity in those Hail Mary scenarios, but I'm picking up SNL and FBL to use instead. Not like Oxford takes anybody those two won't and I've had a terrible experience service-wise with them.

Sounds like some prospects, great health...oh my prescriptions? Oh I've got lots of those, let me get the box. ...it's in my room beside the o2 tank....geez!!

Look, are you the prospect or the agent? Insulin is not a big deal...what are the actual health issues that you obviously know about yet are choosing not to disclose?

Should I just go GI? Sure, my advice is definitely go with that...geez...

Without any more info.... uh.... Five Star, RNA, Foresters, Transamerica, GPM, probably many more.

Back