SBLI FE Product

Any uplines willing to send me a contract above street, I don't need leads, I go with "as earned" so no need for advances. Put your email out with the post and I will be in touch.
Thanks

Ditto on exactly what was said above. Don't need leads and ok with as earned. Thanks.

Ditto on exactly what was said above. Don't need leads and ok with as earned. Thanks.

Had some Loyal guy get in touch with me today...
I told him give me a 120 and let me run with it, told him I do not need advances only as earned, and also that I have my own lead system. He got pissed because I would not supply my production numbers for 2022. If I can't find a decent FMO to offer a contract in the 120 range then I will just continue with what I have.

Had some Loyal guy get in touch with me today...
I told him give me a 120 and let me run with it, told him I do not need advances only as earned, and also that I have my own lead system. He got pissed because I would not supply my production numbers for 2022. If I can't find a decent FMO to offer a contract in the 120 range then I will just continue with what I have.

Yeah, I don't understand that. As Earned, no need for leads, backroom or candle light dinners. What does it matter if you are 3 cases a year or 300 cases a year? Cost them the same. No?

You didn’t answer a question about production or how much final expense you did.

I’m sure othere agree that’s a reasonable question for somebody I don’t even know.

Lol production to get 120% . I was looking at loyal’s production grid to get 60% with Gtl or 130% with am am . It’s hilarious . $200 k for 2 down lines 2 months in a row . A single agent can get 130% contracts with $50k vol at several fmo’s .

Back