Seasoned Agent- but Need Consistent Leads

Check out Securus also, they are very similar to EFES. I spoke with both, but chose Securus because they offered me a higher contract. But either way if you need a steady flow of leads, those are the standout companies. Both places also have several good companies under their umbrella so that you have a competitive product to sell.

Keep in mind that you should have some money set aside before you go with either company. I'd say at least a couple months living expenses.

I would agree, check them all out and then go with EFES.:D

Just kidding, nothing wrong with Securus as far as I know. I don't know much about their model. I do know that Tim W is there now and there is not a better guy to learn from in this business.

One thing that I have heard about Securus that I don't like is that you have to pay for your lead order in advance instead of after you get them the way EFES works. I don't even know if that's how it works or not. It's been posted here at the forum that it works that way.

I would not care for that all.

Yes when I signed up, I agreed to purchase 80 leads @ $21/lead. They charged me $420/week for 4 weeks. After about the 2nd week, the leads started rolling in. After that, you decide whether you want to continue or not. I'm guessing they don't want to be wasting money on mailing and then have the agent bail on them.

You are not captive with EFES. They do expect you to write business thru them on leads you get from them.

Of course it's reality to get leads every Sat. They are also in the same county or zip code that you asked for. The minimum order is 15 per week. Some agents get a s many as 30 per week or more.

I get 15 normally. I have gotten 15 leads per week on Sat. for almost 3 years now. Sometimes I get a few more, but my standing order is 15. I do pause it sometimes like Thanksgiving week and Christmas week. But, that's my choice. If I wanted leads for those weeks I would get them.

The training and support with EFES is outstanding. But, the EFES deal is really only for the fulltime FE agent. It is not for someone that wants to dabble in FE. Or that's makes FE a secondary product to med sups or MA or anything else. If one wants to do that, they do offer the broker program.

EFES subsidizes the cost of the leads. It is a true partnership. They need for the agent to be successful, so they will do everyting they can to help. As long as you work as hard as they do. They are not going to wrok harder at your business they you do.

With your work schedule JD, why don't you think it's possible to do med supps and FE?

With your work schedule JD, why don't you think it's possible to do med supps and FE?

He's probably to modest to admit that the local banks' vaults can barely handle the pressure he puts on them as it is. As I understand it, the Wells Fargo truck has to pick up at JD's house twice a week and they just have the one truck.:D

Doing FE and working leads is a fulltime job. I sprinkle in a few med sups, but if you did not concentrate on selling FE while on the lead program you would get covered up in lead costs in no time. The PPL would fall and you would pay more and more for the leads that you are not working.

Either sell med sups and cross sell FE or sell FE and cross sell med sups.

If I were to start with med sups I would use Frank's system. I suppose there are some agents that could be on the EFES lead system and work both FE and med sups equally. I haven't seen one actually doing it and being successful yet.

Check out Securus also, they are very similar to EFES. I spoke with both, but chose Securus because they offered me a higher contract. But either way if you need a steady flow of leads, those are the standout companies. Both places also have several good companies under their umbrella so that you have a competitive product to sell.

Keep in mind that you should have some money set aside before you go with either company. I'd say at least a couple months living expenses.

If you can get Securus to call you back :no:. Shame on you Securus.

Securus is a very good imo with very good leads.

I sure could never tell based on their follow up to inquiries...and I am not the only one that has said on this forum that they never called back. :1baffled:

I did have Thomas Graziano V.P. of Operations email me back the following:
"to take this moment to follow up with you to be sure that your Business Development Manager has been in touch with you to discuss the many benefits that Securus offers our new recruits."

I emailed back stating that no one has "ever" contacted me but still never heard anything back. I have "never" had an IMO not get back to me in a timely manner other than Securus. I believe if you are trying to build a business you "follow up" on all leads...don't you? :nah:

Yeah, I would probably be upset too. I can only tell you what I know to be a fact. They have very good training. And they have very good leads. The lead piece specifically talks about insurance. I believe the income demographics are $15,000-$50000 so these people have bank accounts and houses and they know its about insurance when you get there. I do know Tim is good on following up on his calls.

Yeah, I would probably be upset too. I can only tell you what I know to be a fact. They have very good training. And they have very good leads. The lead piece specifically talks about insurance. I believe the income demographics are $15,000-$50000 so these people have bank accounts and houses and they know its about insurance when you get there. I do know Tim is good on following up on his calls.

I Agree with all of this. In addition my regional VP spent 2 hours on a Saturday morning on the phone with me going over the business. I also got a phone call from the owner of the company a week later and he let me know that they are all always just a call away and not to big to talk to an agent.

Back