Secret Shopped by Wellcare

That stinks! I thought I had been secret shopped last year by a guy that was clearly just confused, although he didn't seem to be at the time. I thought it was a little fishy that the guy had been living here for years, but had absolutely no furniture in his house. Come to find out he was legit and called me up about 6 months later to sign on.

Also, I'm guessing the leads I tried to send your way never called you. They ended up coming back to SC in January.

That stinks! I thought I had been secret shopped last year by a guy that was clearly just confused, although he didn't seem to be at the time. I thought it was a little fishy that the guy had been living here for years, but had absolutely no furniture in his house. Come to find out he was legit and called me up about 6 months later to sign on.

Also, I'm guessing the leads I tried to send your way never called you. They ended up coming back to SC in January.

No problemo. I had forgot about it anyways

I am really confused on this post. Wellcare requires the telephonic SOA and the number had to be included on the enrollment form. Wellcare won't process the enrollment without the SOA #. There is no paper SOA with Wellcare.

Couple years ago I did the humane/walmart PDP booth and I got two calls that were so strange the numbers were not from my area and I asked how they got my number and was told it was given to them then they asked a bunch of questions and they all seemed poised like is this better than and medical questions....

I got out of that market there is something wrong with people wasting your time specifically to try and make you make a mistake to screw you with CMS and carriers.

I am really confused on this post. Wellcare requires the telephonic SOA and the number had to be included on the enrollment form. Wellcare won't process the enrollment without the SOA #. There is no paper SOA with Wellcare.

There wasn't a WellCare scope done. I didn't go in planning on selling a WellCare plan, I was pitching pup

Back