Wellcare Wants PROOF of Medicare Coverage

You can save money on your plan with this option. No mention of Max out of pocket, networks, just switching to the MAPD will save money.

To be honest, saving money via $0 premiums, $0 copay, $0 deductible is the only pitch they have, and it can be quite persuasive.

My client in FL just got the letter.

Attachments

• 72fcc87a-35bb-4ece-b790-7fd3c8838b2e.jpeg
    72fcc87a-35bb-4ece-b790-7fd3c8838b2e.jpeg
    158.1 KB · Views: 33
One of the reasons I don't sell Advantage plans anymore.

If agents in northern Indiana don't sell advantage plans, they might as well get a part time job to supplement their income...the supplement client market is dwindling fast. Supp Market here is summarized like this (for me): "My buddy at the coffee shop has that $0 plan, so I signed up with his agent."
No count yet, but I bet I sell 8/10 MAPDs in 2023, and it grows every year. I prefer people go with supps, but I I'm not interested in losing sales, either.

Family man, I understand what you say. If I didn't have a P & C agency my attitude might be different. The advantage plans are getting a lot of bad press in my area of South Georgia. I have an advantage plan with Aetna.

If agents in northern Indiana don't sell advantage plans, they might as well get a part time job to supplement their income...the supplement client market is dwindling fast. Supp Market here is summarized like this (for me): "My buddy at the coffee shop has that $0 plan, so I signed up with his agent."
No count yet, but I bet I sell 8/10 MAPDs in 2023, and it grows every year. I prefer people go with supps, but I I'm not interested in losing sales, either.
I've never been to Indiana but I'm pretty sure that the seniors up there are pretty much like the seniors we have down here. Seniors don't like change.

It's got every thing to do with the market you're working and how you sell it. My market is middle to upper income and small business owners. And they prefer supplements over advantage plans by 3 to 1. My market is not shrinking, it's growing.

Not sure what you mean by 8/10 in 2023 but you should be doing 8 to 10 each month. I do. And I do it mostly by talking to people every day. If you meet someone that remotely looks like they are 65 or close to it, give them you card and tell them what you do. You'll be surprised.

I've never been to Indiana but I'm pretty sure that the seniors up there are pretty much like the seniors we have down here. Seniors don't like change.

It's got every thing to do with the market you're working and how you sell it. My market is middle to upper income and small business owners. And they prefer supplements over advantage plans by 3 to 1. My market is not shrinking, it's growing.

Not sure what you mean by 8/10 in 2023 but you should be doing 8 to 10 each month. I do. And I do it mostly by talking to people every day. If you meet someone that remotely looks like they are 65 or close to it, give them you card and tell them what you do. You'll be surprised.

Yeah, I was vague on that 8/10...meant 8 out of 10 applicants are going with MA. I present information on both, and the prospects go with what they want.

Back