Sell Website or Sell Leads

I think the price of web sites as you can search are really superficial. I think it is designed just to give an idea and not be taken to the digit. It is fairly easy to establish a web site and rank high if you are going to start your own so I suggest that you earn of by selling backlinks.

Do not sell the web site, I do not think someone in their right mind would buy a site with that price tag, so just sell the leads.

Trying to sell bestinsurance.com?
LOL. No, I don't.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
bestinsurance.com

FYI: I don't know who on the forum owns this site, but they might want to hire someone to proof read what they post on their site.:GEEK:
Trust me, we all make mistakes now & then. Just thought the owner might want to know.

From the "Privacy Policy" page:

"At WWW.BESTINSRUACE.COM, the privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance to us. This privacy policy document outlines the types of personal information is received and collected by WWW.BESTINSRUACE.COM and how it is used. "

The site name is miss-spelled in every instance on this page.

Damn! Thank you so much for letting me know! I will fix it right now!

Last edited:
hi-

i am a producing life and health agent in texas. i dont enjoy selling medicare supplement and would like to exit that part of the business. i have a domain name and website that i believe is very good for med supps. (medigapplans dot com)

Estibot values the domain name at $41,000...which i think is crazy. i am curious what you think the real value of the name and site is. i am thinking about listing it on one of the business broker sites or perhaps in here.

i am also thinking about doing more seo work on the site and then selling the leads. any thougths/feedback would be much apprecaited.

thanks

Re:

How much are you asking for the site?

hi-

i am a producing life and health agent in texas. i dont enjoy selling medicare supplement and would like to exit that part of the business. i have a domain name and website that i believe is very good for med supps. (medigapplans dot com)

Estibot values the domain name at $41,000...which i think is crazy. i am curious what you think the real value of the name and site is. i am thinking about listing it on one of the business broker sites or perhaps in here.

i am also thinking about doing more seo work on the site and then selling the leads. any thougths/feedback would be much apprecaited.

thanks

Re:

How much are you asking for the site?

I havent given it much thought. The post was to gauge members as to which would be the best model. I would sell for $40,000 which is the estimate from estibot.com. I would entertain any and all offers. Thanks

FYI:
Run companies you know through that site.
My company came back less than yours and I assure you that you couldn't touch it for quite a bit more:)

Try some other common names through there. I was very surprised at some "BIG" names that came back in the very few thousand dollar range.

So, IMHO, that site doesn't tell you much:idea:

Thank you for the explanation Sam.

I had not heard of that site before I saw it here.
Good info to know as I wondered how it worked & didn't have time to research it.

Bob, yes, I think I'd hold out for more Money for your site too. Maybe by the time we retire, with all the money Obama is throwing our way, it might go up to -$100?:1biggrin:

I would preform SEO and then sell the leads. Yes, it is probably a valuable website, but you could price those all day. Market price does not usually equal what someone is willing to pay for something.

I would preform SEO and then sell the leads. Yes, it is probably a valuable website, but you could price those all day. Market price does not usually equal what someone is willing to pay for something.

Isn't market price by definition what someone is willing to pay?

Back