Senate Report: Illegal Immigrants Benefited from Up to $750M in ObamaCare Subsidies

My problem with Trump is he is just another form of our current prez. Promise hope and change, no details. Bully who get's mad if he can't get his way.

My problem with Trump is he is just another form of our current prez. Promise hope and change, no details. Bully who get's mad if he can't get his way.

I think his drive is stronger and work ethic is better than Obama's. We can continue in the Political section of this forum if you want to, Somarco. My apologies to TKruger for taking his thread off-topic.

Unfortunately, even Trump has no clue about health insurance + he parroted the same line "insurance companies are making a killing on obamacare" and "opening up selling across state lines". That's disappointing. But he is the only candidate that you can respect, he has balls and he will make history for sure. That's all I'll add.

I think his drive is stronger and work ethic is better than Obama's. We can continue in the Political section of this forum if you want to, Somarco. My apologies to TKruger for taking his thread off-topic.

That would be tough as the religion and politics subforum have been closed.

Pitch a fit? Yeah, that's what I'm doing. There is so much wrong with this law. And again, only one party wanted the law and wouldn't take any input from Republicans. And now YOU want Republicans to fix it and if they don't somehow its failure is their fault. That's rich.

And please list all the funding which has been cut. I'll wait.

Funding cut link... no need to wait.

This mindset reveals a glaring error in the two party system. I don't want Republicans to fix it, I want Congress to fix it. You, like many, see politics as Democrats vs. Republicans. I see politics as politicians that need to do work. I don't give a rats patooty who passed what. I simply accept that the law was passed - although I adamantly opposed it. Now it's time to fix the holes, no matter how many there are... or ditch it and move to single-payer. It's not going away.

Even your boy Ted Cruz admits he can't get rid of Obamacare. In spite of the fact that he proposed his own bill to repeal. There's your GOP, wasting tax $'s, blaming it on the Democrats...

Kasich is worth a look. I know of 3 cases in AZ where the person was send back to their home country from a hospital bed they had no status or residence status. So you can imagine flight cost and the hospital costs prior to that deportation. Usually they don't stay longer than 30 days. Is better to have those people insured than not insured because if they're not insured and they go to the hospital and it's a critical medical event and they have their family or legal advisor with them then you and I will be paying these costs out of our pockets via premiums

If I hear one more of these lying politicians say the words "I will create good paying jobs" I'm gonna barf.

Econ 101 folks: the only way jobs are created is by the Private Sector. We have Govt. jobs because they take money (tax) from those working in the private sector.

Back