Senior Life Insurance Company... Any One Know About Them?

They were not agents from our area. They were Sr Life agents calling into our area.

You are a recruiter for Sr Life and you admit to using the same tactics. You can't put enough lipstick on that pig.

Newby told me the 2 agents were from Kentucky. Do you backwoods Kentucky boys really put lipstick on a pig before you kiss it?:D

Now don't get mad, I'm joking a little with you.

PS: I've NEVER used nor said "we don't use agents and that's why the premium is so cheap".
All I ever used was the term "licensed field underwriter".

Last edited:
Greg, you have a serious operation their, We all thought you were a lone ranger. When agents complain about the phone you must laugh. Now all the number chunchers have their pencils out.

Greg, you have a serious operation their, We all thought you were a lone ranger. When agents complain about the phone you must laugh. Now all the number chunchers have their pencils out.

Yeah I have my pencil out LOL I thought he was a loner too. Well good for him. Sounds like he is doing well.

I've been doing FE tele-sales for 7 straight years now. I did it face 2 face for 6 yrs. prior to that. Both ways will work, and both ways will fail for some agents.

Actually, my group is small fry compared to others. That won't be the case in 6 mos. from now as I now have a focus for growth that I've never had before.

Yes, I smile when some inexperienced rookie makes rookie comments about FE tele-sales.

If tele-sales was not good for me I would be back in the field as face 2 face is more fun, at least for me.

Last edited:
They were not agents from our area. They were Sr Life agents calling into our area.

You are a recruiter for Sr Life and you admit to using the same tactics. You can't put enough lipstick on that pig.

Those agents were calling from an office in KY. The initial underwriter was insurance licensed 3 weeks (I looked him up.) the 2nd one was licensed for a whole year.

Both did insist that they are NOT insurance agents. I kept making them repeat that several times.

They did not turn out to be cheap at all. It turned out the $20,000 they quoted me was their 20/10 plan. It's $20,000 coverage but if you don't die of an accident it only pays $10,000.

It was the 3rd phone call and right when I was doing an app before they disclosed that little tidbit of information.

I wonder if you guys spent less time picking fights with eachother and spent more time selling, you wouldn't be so bitter; which brings you back here to pick more fights... it's a vicious cycle.

I probably could have sold two policies in the time it took me to read all this nonsense. (Oh no, I'm starting to pick a fight, better go back and sell).

/l\ WE do now.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
They did not turn out to be cheap at all. It turned out the $20,000 they quoted me was their 20/10 plan. It's $20,000 coverage but if you don't die of an accident it only pays $10,000.

Slimy.......

Last edited:
I wonder if you guys spent less time picking fights with eachother and spent more time selling, you wouldn't be so bitter; which brings you back here to pick more fights... it's a vicious cycle.

I probably could have sold two policies in the time it took me to read all this nonsense. (Oh no, I'm starting to pick a fight, better go back and sell).

Another senior life agent arrives. Are you a recruiter too or just a lowly underwriter?

Newby, i think you give a lot of good advice,and i feel i learned a lot from you. However you and JD have been jumping on greg evertime he posts, because you don't like telesales. You acted as though the powells were Bernie Madoff's cousin. And when i did google them last week . I found they were insurance agents, that bought a small insurance company, and sell only FE. I don't know if they are competitive or not. But for some reason you dislike the powells. Does it really upset you on what other agents say?

Newby, i think you give a lot of good advice,and i feel i learned a lot from you. However you and JD have been jumping on greg evertime he posts, because you don't like telesales. You acted as though the powells were Bernie Madoff's cousin. And when i did google them last week . I found they were insurance agents, that bought a small insurance company, and sell only FE. I don't know if they are competitive or not. But for some reason you dislike the powells. Does it really upset you on what other agents say?

You have apparently misunderstood, Ghandi. I love FE telemarketers. Especially LH and Sr. Life, LOVE 'em!!

Love the Powells. I wish they would sell more in my area. I wish Newby would join up with them. That would be great.;);)

Back