Senior Life Insurance Company... Any One Know About Them?

This an non issue. Please, we are talking about the sale of FE with maybe 4 health question. And if you ask a client any questions, You are doing field underwriting. they are just picking on greg.

Actually it's only 6 questions on the "standard app". And they are very liberal health questions, hence the almost 100% placement rate. No worry about "Corp. Underwriters"
declining the biz and no worry about getting paid.

Greg on phone sales, are you taking an appl by phone and then an have an email signature?

No. Most of the people I deal with don't really use computers. We do a recording with the proposed insured after the paper app is filled in, similiar to the way other insurance co.'s sell over the phone. We don't even mail the app for a wet sig. We just write "recorded" on the sig. line of the app. SL has made a science out of FE tele-sales.

No. Most of the people I deal with don't really use computers. We do a recording with the proposed insured after the paper app is filled in, similiar to the way other insurance co.'s sell over the phone. We don't even mail the app for a wet sig. We just write "recorded" on the sig. line of the app. SL has made a science out of FE tele-sales.

How many agents have your recruited for them?

How many agents have your recruited for them?

Not enough! I have an office with 10 cubicles. 9 are filled. Next month I'll be about ready to sign a lease on a 2nd office that will hold about 12 cubicles.

Agent retention is so much better this way, as I can critique my agents' presentations, give em feedback, and they can listen in on me working leads. Helps my agent become successful rather than just throwing them out in the field to fend for themselves.

We have a production board that gets updated after each sale. We also have weekly contests for top producer of the week. Lots of synergy.

This an non issue. Please, we are talking about the sale of FE with maybe 4 health question. And if you ask a client any questions, You are doing field underwriting. they are just picking on greg.

It is not an non issue. Yes, technically an agent is a field underwriter and no one has disputed that.

When talking to other agents it's fine to use that. To use it on prospects that don't know the difference in order to portray yourself as not an agent is just flat out deceitful.

Being deceitful may not be an issue to you, but it is to me and to most insurance agents I know. Stuff like that reflects poorly on all of us.

It's not just Greg, it's the Sr. Life model. Newby has them recorded saying that they are not agents, but are inface underwriters. It's not Greg that he has recorded.

You can try to splash water out of both sides of the boat all you want. You cannot make a deceitful practice not deceitful.

OK, I misunderstood. I thought these were agents talking to people f2f with field underwriter on their card. These are phone solicitors saying they are field underwriters for Senior Life? They are correct, they are not Insurance Agents.

OK, I misunderstood. I thought these were agents talking to people f2f with field underwriter on their card. These are phone solicitors saying they are field underwriters for Senior Life? They are correct, they are not Insurance Agents.

One word, ouch!

It is not an non issue. Yes, technically an agent is a field underwriter and no one has disputed that.

When talking to other agents it's fine to use that. To use it on prospects that don't know the difference in order to portray yourself as not an agent is just flat out deceitful.

Being deceitful may not be an issue to you, but it is to me and to most insurance agents I know. Stuff like that reflects poorly on all of us.

It's not just Greg, it's the Sr. Life model. Newby has them recorded saying that they are not agents, but are inface underwriters. It's not Greg that he has recorded.

You can try to splash water out of both sides of the boat all you want. You cannot make a deceitful practice not deceitful.

What Newby recorded was 2 rogue agents from your area: Kentucky. These 2 agents, according to Newby, said they were the home office underwriters, were not using agents and not using agents is why the premium (Super Preferred) was so cheap.

That is NOT the Sr Life model I can assure you. Neither SL nor I would agree with that deception.

Every Co. has agents who lie, cheat, and steal. That's the agent's behavior, not the Co.'s behavior. Every Co. has a few of those type agents.

What Newby recorded was 2 rogue agents from your area: Kentucky. These 2 agents, according to Newby, said they were the home office underwriters, were not using agents and not using agents is why the premium (Super Preferred) was so cheap.

That is NOT the Sr Life model I can assure you. Neither SL nor I would agree with that deception.

Every Co. has agents who lie, cheat, and steal. That's the agent's behavior, not the Co.'s behavior. Every Co. has a few of those type agents.

They were not agents from our area. They were Sr Life agents calling into our area.

You are a recruiter for Sr Life and you admit to using the same tactics. You can't put enough lipstick on that pig.

Back