Senior Life Insurance Company... Any One Know About Them?

Newby, i think you give a lot of good advice,and i feel i learned a lot from you. However you and JD have been jumping on greg evertime he posts, because you don't like telesales. You acted as though the powells were Bernie Madoff's cousin. And when i did google them last week . I found they were insurance agents, that bought a small insurance company, and sell only FE. I don't know if they are competitive or not. But for some reason you dislike the powells. Does it really upset you on what other agents say?

I am not picking on Greg at all. I acknowledged just today that if an agent WANTS to sell by phone that Greg probably is a good person to work under.

Greg and I had an ongoing debate about the legalities of what agents should call themself to the public. I did not see it as attacking Greg. I strongly disagreed with something that he felt was fine.

The other Senior Life agents that I spoke with crossed WAY over the line by deneying that they are even insurance agents. I made it clear that I don't believe that Greg would ever go that far.

But other Senior Life agents may have an upline training them to do that. So this might actually be a place where they can learn from. Lot's of agents have learned that they work for a bad manager or even a bad company by reading all the debates and discussions on this forum.

To me it's friendly debating and occasional humor. I don't use smiley faces or all those other things so you have to guess when I am joking. And of course all good humor has some truth to it. Comedy is NOT pretty-(stolen from Steve Martin.)

Newby,

I almost fell into your trap!

I'm not associated with Senior Life in anyway; just saying you could probably have better use of your time bickering over semantics in an insurance forum.

By the way, do you guys know of a better forum where people give more useful advice and strategies and has a more positive atmosphere?

Seems like most of the stuff here is useless nonsense and a lot of negativity.

Mike

Newby,

I'm not associated with Senior Life in anyway; just saying you could probably have better use of your time bickering over semantics in an insurance forum.

By the way, do you guys know of a better forum where people give more useful advice and strategies and has a more positive atmosphere?

Mike

If you think it's semantics you are too dishonest to be an insurance agent. Maybe a sr life licensed field underwriter telemarketer is your destined field?:yes:

My two cents: every agent should identify themselves as a licensed insurance agent in the state(s) they are doing business in: I do every time. The only other license I have is to drive a car. Beyond that, if an agent wants to also inform the client that he will be acting as a field underwriter to determine if the client qualifies for the product, that's fine, but at that point, it is pretty obvious what you are doing anyway.

My two cents: every agent should identify themselves as a licensed insurance agent in the state(s) they are doing business in: I do every time.

Those of us who are ethical do that. To use another term such as "licensed field underwriter" is a sign of a dishonest agent.

I have a number of designations I could use instead of agent. I am "Certified in Long Term Care" but won't use that designation unless I also let people know I'm an independent insurance agent.

We are all field underwriters but only the truly ethical challenged agent uses that term instead of what they really are.

Rick

Newby,

Mike

I'm not sure what trap that was.

You probably should start your own forum so you can moderate it to your own desire and jam pack it with useful information. That way if anyone disagreed in a way you didn't like or posted at times you think they should be doing other things, you could nip it in the bud.

As far as the Powells? I don't know them. Don't know anything about them. Never said a word about them because I didn't even know they existed. And even now, I don't know if they are male or female or how many of them there are. So...I have no problem with them. Should I?

Newby,

Mike

The great thing about this forum, is you can quit it anytime you want to. There is not a fee to cancel your membership.

You are free to go looking for other better forums at anytime.

I find that this forum is the best source of advice, strategies and info. Plus, it is all free!

Newby,

Mike

You haven't even seen negative yet. Go ahead and leave, your underwear can't take much more.

Maybe they should issue licenses for people to particpate in forums and keep the morons out.

Or you can avoid getting the license and refer to yourselves as certified forum morons.

Or you can avoid getting the license and refer to yourselves as certified forum morons.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like some advice you should follow....

Back