Senior Life Insurance Company Info

If drinking the Kool-aid provides a carrier like this then call me addicted!

That you are. Hey, some people love Kool-aid and some have more discriminating taste.

My point was that the ONLY people who would think SL or LH is a good idea is the people who sell it exclusively. Therefore when an agent like the poster is trying to figure out for some strange reason what their niche is and if the product is a good fit for him I find it helpful to clue him in that unless he wants to sell his soul and get on the board the SL or LH train he can stop investigating now.

It's a free country and thankfully we can all sell what we want. I too like Wino do tire of the endless blathering about double billing, being friendly and paying claims. You do realize you're not preaching to the choir here? That kind of stuff might fly on a Monday morning meeting at the office but not around here. It honestly makes an LH agent sound very uninformed.

To me a more honest approach would be to say. "Hey you know what I sell a crapload of LH and make a bunch of money doing it. They pay claims fast which is important to me and my clients and I could not care less if it's the best product for them as I only sell one thing, LH." To me that would be the truth. The rest is just not the truth as I see it.

Therefore when an agent like the poster is trying to figure out for some strange reason what their niche is and if the product is a good fit for him I find it helpful to clue him in that unless he wants to sell his soul and get on the board the SL or LH train he can stop investigating now.

Its not strange at all to see what the niche is. I really didn't get much information about their products, so I'll keep investigating.

I too like Wino do tire of the endless blathering about double billing, being friendly and paying claims. You do realize you're not preaching to the choir here? That kind of stuff might fly on a Monday morning meeting at the office but not around here. It honestly makes an LH agent sound very uninformed.
QUOTE]

Agents bragging that their company pays claims or pays their agents what they owe them is just an agent with LOW EXPECTATIONS talking.

Chris Rocks says it best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree 100%, but as independent agents we need those companies..and the best part is we feel great giving them more coverage, better rate and that equals a lasting relationship with plenty of referrals!

Senior Life's track record speaks for itself. Tell me how many of you agents have duplicated what Senior Life has?

What exactly is SL's track record. Its hard to tell if a company has dublicated it if we don't know what it is.

You have to enjoy a thread when even the LH koolaid drinkers are piling on. My understanding is that the guys behind Senior Life were LH's largest agency (yes bigger than Golden Memorial) before they decided to do their own thing. I don't have a dog in this fight, I just wish RNA and Monumental would supply leads to me and finance them.

Well ask yourself? Do you own an insurance company? Point is Sr Life has a proven system with a proven track record. Will your personal track record stack up against theirs? Sr Life was founded by two simple agents who worked there butts off for years selling final expense policies. How many agents can say that?

Back