SEO - For Insurance Agents

From the agents I work with who get 5 or more leads per day from organic traffic - it ranges from 1-4 applications per day. It all depends on the quality of your traffic and the skill of the agent working the leads.

Are those numbers for nationally based marketing or for local/state based marketing?

Guys,

If you want to do your own SEO and save the money.

Write a blog once a week or hire someone to write it for you. Include one keyword you are chasing per blog post.

Create Web 2.0's especially Squidoo lenses and link them to your site with a mix of keywords. Do not use your main keyword over and over!

Now, simply backling to this "buffer" site with bookmarks and high pr links. These can be trash links as the buffer site will be high PR and negate the penalty...

Keep doing this for as long as it takes.

Slow, but you will never be penalized and eventually your site will move up and up some more....:biggrin:

Joel

p.s. If you are doing local SEO, it is a completely different process. I posted that in another thread....

Good luck to you!

Guys,

If you want to do your own SEO and save the money.

Write a blog once a week or hire someone to write it for you. Include one keyword you are chasing per blog post.

Create Web 2.0's especially Squidoo lenses and link them to your site with a mix of keywords. Do not use your main keyword over and over!

Now, simply backling to this "buffer" site with bookmarks and high pr links. These can be trash links as the buffer site will be high PR and negate the penalty...

Keep doing this for as long as it takes.

Slow, but you will never be penalized and eventually your site will move up and up some more....:biggrin:

Joel

p.s. If you are doing local SEO, it is a completely different process. I posted that in another thread....

Good luck to you!

Thank you for sharing Joel. Seems like a solid strategy.

I have been contacted by AttractaSEO and they offer a 3 month first page guarantee, anyone used them before or have any comments?

PBB. I can do better.

I will waive all of my fees (except for the monthly recurring, administrative and upfront fees) and get you on a page with far less competition. Perhaps Page 6 or 7. Why battle the big boys on Page 1 when you have a bunch of lesser-quality sites on Pages 6-7?

PBB. I can do better.

I will waive all of my fees (except for the monthly recurring, administrative and upfront fees) and get you on a page with far less competition. Perhaps Page 6 or 7. Why battle the big boys on Page 1 when you have a bunch of lesser-quality sites on Pages 6-7?

That actually makes a lot of sense.
Do you think for a little extra charge that you could push the ranking back to page 11 or so?

That actually makes a lot of sense.
Do you think for a little extra charge that you could push the ranking back to page 11 or so?

that would cost a kick in the groin.....not a bad deal.......

You are so kind page 6 or 7, I know we all cannot be on front page unless Google lengthen it by 40 feet!! Everyone seems more local focused now to get front page locally, are the links on your reply yours?

Back