SEP's - Which WBE's Will Process?

TxOnline

Guru
100+ Post Club
Is anyone using a WBE to process SEP's right now?

I haven't done ANY SEP's for 1/1/16 yet.
But, I bet we'll get those calls.

I avoid going to the hc.gov site like the plague.
Calling-in to them is even worse.
SUCH a waste of time!

We will be enabling in a few days. Along with a few other enhancements such as ability to email quotes to consumers... Will announce in the Dashboard when logged in when done.

12/20/2015: Update - going to have to check with engineering on the SEP aspect. with timings (dates of enrollment, eff dates, etc.) going to have to get more data on this being deployed.

Last edited:
We will be enabling in a few days. Along with a few other enhancements such as ability to email quotes to consumers... Will announce in the Dashboard when logged in when done.

I will go absolutely crazy if you guys implement email quoting. ACA Express has changed me and my company's life. It's seriously incredible that this tool exists, and I hope it stays around forever.

I will go absolutely crazy if you guys implement email quoting. ACA Express has changed me and my company's life. It's seriously incredible that this tool exists, and I hope it stays around forever.

Is that a testimonial in the making or just a cheesy infomercial? I'm sold.

So what you are saying is man and spouse, one applying for coverage but you had to put them in the first few pages of app as a spouse filing jointly? Do I have this correct so far?

Then when you see their eligibility letter the spouse not applying for coverage is no where to be found on the 1st or 2nd page of the letter? Is this what you mean?

How long have you been doing this?

Last edited:
Healthman, you have posted twice and in each post you talk about suing someone. A friendly bit of advice to a new member, that's not a great way to get people on this forum to take you seriously or want to offer help.

The spouse that is not applying will not show up on the eligibility notice. Not sure I have seen one yet that has (our agency has done over 1100 apps this aep - not to brag, but to say we have experience).

As for the other situations, if you can provide more details, I am sure others would be happy to help. Good luck.

I'm confused we talk about SEP but I was told there are no SEP allowed during open enrollment?
A person could have a lapse of coverage

Back