Setting Up a Home Office

Things are tough out here in the sticks.

Myrtle has the flu, got it from her pigs I heard, so she doesn't answer when I turn the crank. It hasn't stopped raining for weeks so smoke signals are our of the question. Banging rocks together worked until the day I missed the other rock and hit and broke my left hand.

The kids down in the holler shot the insulators off the telegraph lines so they are down. However, my trusty goats have come to the rescue. Rebel said he would teach me to grunt for some of my cactus juice and Splash and Ruby said they would pull the cart so I can get to town to knock on doors.

. ...- . .-. -.-- -... --- -.. -.-- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . .-.-.-

(everybody should know morse code)

Dan

Things are tough out here in the sticks.

Myrtle has the flu, got it from her pigs I heard, so she doesn't answer when I turn the crank. It hasn't stopped raining for weeks so smoke signals are our of the question. Banging rocks together worked until the day I missed the other rock and hit and broke my left hand.

The kids down in the holler shot the insulators off the telegraph lines so they are down. However, my trusty goats have come to the rescue. Rebel said he would teach me to grunt for some of my cactus juice and Splash and Ruby said they would pull the cart so I can get to town to knock on doors.

I wern't awar I had naighbours. Howdy naighbour.

Back