Settlers E-app...those Experienced with It

FEsalesNC

Expert
Can anyone speak to having used the Settlers igo e-app?

Is it the ipipeline with disconnect mode available?

Does it automatically move you from Gold to Silver to Silver II to Bronze as led by the answering of clients health questions?

Thanks

Offline mode works great, just make sure you turn off virus scanner or firewall while you are using it. It moves like molasses.

It will flag based on health questions. For example, you put someone as Gold who is off the build chart, it will alert you to that.

The agent's remarks section will allow only a sentence. This means you will have to fax in a separate sheet if you need to list meds.

If your state has special disclosure forms, they may not be included on the online version, so you will need to carry those and fax in also. To me this defeats the entire purpose.

Draft date has to be selected as one of the four or "match existing." That is what I usually do and then note the selected date in the agent remarks section.

It certainly helps keep your apps clean; which Settlers thinks is some kind of game that agents should be bribed to play.

Thanks for the feedback. It sounds like what I was afraid of...unless they are perfect health not really useful is what I'm hearing.

Was hoping it would be more agent useful/friendly to give more a reason to use them.

Offline mode works great, just make sure you turn off virus scanner or firewall while you are using it. It moves like molasses.

It will flag based on health questions. For example, you put someone as Gold who is off the build chart, it will alert you to that.

The agent's remarks section will allow only a sentence. This means you will have to fax in a separate sheet if you need to list meds.

If your state has special disclosure forms, they may not be included on the online version, so you will need to carry those and fax in also. To me this defeats the entire purpose.

Draft date has to be selected as one of the four or "match existing." That is what I usually do and then note the selected date in the agent remarks section.

It certainly helps keep your apps clean; which Settlers thinks is some kind of game that agents should be bribed to play.

Thanks for the feedback. It sounds like what I was afraid of...unless they are perfect health not really useful is what I'm hearing. Was hoping it would be more agent useful/friendly to give more a reason to use them.

Their new paper apps are being shipped out to agents this week. I assume the e-app will be slightly changed to match.

I've used it on a couple cases. Same program as Lafayette and Assurity if you have done any of their e-apps.

Don't get me wrong, I like the system. Did three cases with it last week and they sailed through. If I'm using Settlers, I'm using the e-app.

Newby, thanks for going to bat for us on the apps. Got mine today and the new brochures. Settlers now has a leg up on Am Con. Carbon copies!

Don't get me wrong, I like the system. Did three cases with it last week and they sailed through. If I'm using Settlers, I'm using the e-app. Newby, thanks for going to bat for us on the apps. Got mine today and the new brochures. Settlers now has a leg up on Am Con. Carbon copies!

That free grandchild benefit is a nice feature.

E-App will not be functional starting Mar 16th until further notice. They are taking it down to match the new apps.

Can the new paper apps be used before the 16th?

They're pretty slick, btw. Perforated, one side printing and everything included in the packet. A step in the right direction.

They are still badly in need of a definitive drug list.

Can the new paper apps be used before the 16th? They're pretty slick, btw. Perforated, one side printing and everything included in the packet. A step in the right direction. They are still badly in need of a definitive drug list.

Definitely on that RX list. I had a meeting with them this week on that exact subject.

The new app packet is a direct result of our board meetings too. I can't take credit for the design of it (I was requesting packets like Aetna's) but I like it a lot and one of the board members pushed it all the way through.

The Big Check/Little Check is now a valued collectors item. They are gone but the juicy parts of it are now built into the new planning guide.

And to clarify the 10ish % lead bonus credits are available to all writing good business with Settlers. Around $3,350 per month gets you the $350 bonus. SWEET!

Can the new paper apps be used before the 16th?

They're pretty slick, btw. Perforated, one side printing and everything included in the packet. A step in the right direction.

They are still badly in need of a definitive drug list.

According to the Field Bulletin that came with the apps, it looks like you have to wait until the 16th.

I notice they slightly changed the wording on H. 4.i about diabetic complications.

I like the app packet, but I didn't get any brochures...maybe they're coming separately, the envelope was pretty full.

Back