Settlers E-app...those Experienced with It

Just rec'd my apps today. One addition to the app that jumped out at me is that the new app asks for Beneficiary SS#.. Hope that is not going to be mandatory that the SS# be supplied... In most cases that would require the beneficiary be called to get their number..

Oxford and Equitable ask the SS#. It's a PITA. Not sure if Oxford will make you list it, I just always have. I had one issued recently with Equitable without it.

Roger that on the rx list, all my new brochures and apps came, gotta say Im pretty impressed...its gonna give me a reason to write them at least for a try out next week and the new child/gc benefit aint too shabby either. I also like the fact that now I dont have to match a certain brochure with a certain state, looks like one brochure FTW! ---------- I stole your apps while you were arguing with.....*ick :D

How exactly does the rider work? I'm gonna write a 41yo. So her 12 yo boy is automatically covered for $????

How exactly does the rider work? I'm gonna write a 41yo. So her 12 yo boy is automatically covered for $????

It's automatically included at no cost. The F.A is the lesser of $5K or the FF.A of the policy. It's only good once. If they have 3 kids/grandkids it's only going to cover one death.

Back