Sherpa not working ?

I am not sure you understood my point... 90% of this application count was processed outside of the double redirect. Trying to reprocess / renew them with the double redirect is physically impossible without a large amount of time (we have 45 days) or a large staff (not practical or profitable with current ACA commissions.)

Oh...I get it now. The 10K apps are cumulative, and were initially written before Double Redirect Hell was re-imposed on Web Broker Entities by the Feds.

This has been the strangest start to Open Enrollment since OE was introduced in 2014. The WBE's were telling us over 20 days ago that the first day of OE would debut with NO Re-directing to HealthCare.gov. What made them so sure of this, and they hadn't even signed the contract with HHS yet? Contracts were signed on Open Enrollment's opening day... 11.1.2017. Nuts, eh?

Good news of sorts. The HealthSherpa Single-Site enrollment process is live, but there are quite a few more questions than in prior years.

Has anyone used it yet? I see that there is an "Identity Proofing" section. Rather than fill out a fake application and potentially get in trouble, can someone who has used Health Sherpa since Single-Site went live, share if the Identity Proofing requires the presence of the applicant?

I have clients who say every year, "Allen, enroll me in the _______plan." I then go to HealthSherpa and put them in. Can I still do that now, with this new identity proofing step added? (We don't know what car they drove in 2007, or what street they lived on in 1998, etc..) Thanks in advance!

-Allen

Yea I used it to renew me and my son's....I had to put in his employer and address..everything worked fine....have not done a new app yet.....

Thanks for the reply, STI. I have no problem with those basic questions. That's the way it's been since 2015.

I'm more concerned that Health Sherpa's new Identity Verification step will ask me what car John drove in 2003, or what street he lived on in 1997. That's what HealthCare.gov does. I'm hoping that Health Sherpa does NOT. Otherwise...why use it?

Thanks for the reply, STI. I have no problem with those basic questions. That's the way it's been since 2015.

I'm more concerned that Health Sherpa's new Identity Verification step will ask me what car John drove in 2003, or what street he lived on in 1997. That's what HealthCare.gov does. I'm hoping that Health Sherpa does NOT. Otherwise...why use it?

No.....its just the basic info to get the sub.....

I read some of your posts I can not tell are you for real or not? Tell me you are joking...

Wow.

Back