Should you still say "Obamacare"?

There is nothing offensive about the eponym Obamacare, and you may not want to openly criticize the term these days.

Funny... I find it quite offensive still that I as well as all Americans where lied to. "You can keep squat!" :mad:

It's not the term that is offensive, its the sitting president of the United States and his minions lied directly to ME (us). I'll call that out and criticize it all day long.:yes:

Funny... I find it quite offensive still that I as well as all Americans where lied to. "You can keep squat!" :mad:

It's not the term that is offensive, its the sitting president of the United States and his minions lied directly to ME (us). I'll call that out and criticize it all day long.:yes:

I still have my pre-Obamacare health insurance plan. I have never changed it. I pay a crazy high premium and have a $10,000 deductible but at least I still have decent insurance coverage.

I still have my pre-Obamacare health insurance plan. I have never changed it. I pay a crazy high premium and have a $10,000 deductible but at least I still have decent insurance coverage.

If I'm not mistaken, weren't you informed that the cost of that plan would actually decrease?

I always mark liars that can tell it to your face and smile as they deliver... :yes:

If I'm not mistaken, weren't you informed that the cost of that plan would actually decrease?

I always mark liars that can tell it to your face and smile as they deliver... :yes:

Yes but I have been around long enough to know that politicians get a free pass on lies. We all know they do it. Anyone that believes anything a politician says when they are trying to sell you on anything is just young and naive.

I always call it Obamacare, and likely always will. Most folks don't know the official name anyhow, it seems.

Back