SIAA Vs SmartChoice Vs Insurance Noodle

That is kind of crazy and didn't know that, so if have a 1MM book with a carrier and sign up with SIAA they will start taking 10% of that book even though they didn't help me build that book or even have access to that carrier?

Glad I chose the Smart Choice option

That is kind of crazy and didn't know that, so if have a 1MM book with a carrier and sign up with SIAA they will start taking 10% of that book even though they didn't help me build that book or even have access to that carrier? Glad I chose the Smart Choice option
just wanted to give you an update, I started smart choice today, and they pretty much have one company that writes auto in the five boroughs. Instantly regret my decision today lol I sent a quote through the rater and three out of four companies failed me.

just wanted to give you an update, I started smart choice today, and they pretty much have one company that writes auto in the five boroughs. Instantly regret my decision today lol I sent a quote through the rater and three out of four companies failed me.

Why are you trying to sell auto insurance in NYC? You are going to drive yourself crazy and be out of this business very quickly.

That is kind of crazy and didn't know that, so if have a 1MM book with a carrier and sign up with SIAA they will start taking 10% of that book even though they didn't help me build that book or even have access to that carrier? Glad I chose the Smart Choice option

No, I believe it only applies to your growth. There is a lengthy thread on insurance journal's forum, which has better info.

New P&C Broker/Agent. Really debating between SIAA and Smart Choice. Located in SoCal but will be selling in other states as well. Anyone have current pro's and con's??? Contacted the SIAA local MGA and no responce.

PGI is great if you will be doing other states. That's the one reason I did not go with SIAAthey were going to try to charge me fees for each state.

Back