Silver script $63 a month in 2024 with $525 deductible. Best silver script $116 a month

It can take me a couple of hours to mow my lawn. Not because of its size but because I walk slow and have to be careful of 3H (heat, heart and hips).

:idea:I can afford to do that because of Social Security.:laugh:

(Caveat, I am NOT an agent)
Nah just drop the PDP - Who needs drug coverage anyway, thats way better than an MAPD /S
See you're still pumpin' out the MAPD's! :laugh:

I may still have leeway for one more year. If the PDP's go up too bad, I may have to drop my second dental plan to afford the premiums. :1wink: What to do for 2025 could be a challenge.

This morning I mowed the grass in my yard for 2-3 hours and burned some tree branches that had fallen. I can afford to do that and not bust ass every day because of MAPD and PDP renewals(75% of income) and 25% on med-supps. Most people I deal with buy MAPD's.

Those renewals can be hit hard and fast . I’ve already had about 18 deaths this year . People move out of area . Then seniors get 100 calls a week . So 5-7% if your book will flip . You got a book of 1000 you got to write 100 a yr to stay even .

And on the other side of that, there is an agent here who still has one of his first clients, who (client) is over 100.

It may be that there is enough Medigap in the current Medigap/MAPD mix to continue to support the longer term agents who choose to sell only Medigap and will be aging out of Senior Market sales over the next X years.

It may be that there is so much emphasis on profit in the Medicare market right now--For carriers, Great Big-Big IMO's, small IMO's, and agents--that IMO's (and new agent cost recovery needs) are driving IMO's to actively push a higher percentage of New Agents entering the Market to sell Medigap, Medigap+PDP and MAPD (and MA+PDP).

Call me crazy, but I think all cancer is bad. Even the ones with a very high survival rate.

Some Bad Cancer is More Bad (Badder) than some other Bad Cancer.

And Bad Cancer can manifest More Badly in some people than in others.

My great Aunt is now 110. I have her on a med supp/PDP. She went to Whittier College with Richard Nixon. I challenge another agent to beat this renewal stream.
That would make her one of the 20 oldest living keople in the country.

Back