Wellcare silver lining...?

MAPD they still have a lot of agents and captive agents that write a lot of it. In Florida at least. I don’t.
That seems like a valid inference one could make from combining the full spectrum of comments about Wellcare PDPs and agents, with the posts about selective Wellcare cancellation of MAPD products.

I have no clue what you are saying here. Are you AI Lost dollar?
There are tons of posts about how bad Wellcare is screwing agents and doesn't want to be in the PDP market.

There are at least two, the world is ending, threads because Wellcare is dropping MAPD coverage in 6 markets.

However, someone in one of those threads also said something about the very very sizable amount of MAPD's Wellcare has around the country.

You come along and say Wellcare still finds MAPD's profitable. So, an inference might be, that yes they do, and they have reinforced the profitability of that sector by eliminating weakly profitable markets.

If, as other posts suggest, they have dropped agent commissions for PDP's, will still offer a low cost PDP for 2025, if they do actually attempt to convert PDP holders to MAPD holders, and they are able to get a government subsidy payment for a large volume of PDP plans, they have maintained a large no-cost referral book of MAPD prospects and have a bunch of free government money to use to finance PDP to MAPD conversion promotional materials.

I think that all comes together to make your comment above a very insightful one.

There are tons of posts about how bad Wellcare is screwing agents and doesn't want to be in the PDP market.

There are at least two, the world is ending, threads because Wellcare is dropping MAPD coverage in 6 markets.

However, someone in one of those threads also said something about the very very sizable amount of MAPD's Wellcare has around the country.

You come along and say Wellcare still finds MAPD's profitable. So, an inference might be, that yes they do, and they have reinforced the profitability of that sector by eliminating weakly profitable markets.

If, as other posts suggest, they have dropped agent commissions for PDP's, will still offer a low cost PDP for 2025, if they do actually attempt to convert PDP holders to MAPD holders, and they are able to get a government subsidy payment for a large volume of PDP plans, they have maintained a large no-cost referral book of MAPD prospects and have a bunch of free government money to use to finance PDP to MAPD conversion promotional materials.

I think that all comes together to make your comment above a very insightful one.

I still feel like you said a whole lot that does nothing. Not to be a dick but there’s no new info there. It’s been said 100 times.

Back