Sons of Norway - Exciting News we have added more payment dates for AWP!

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
Email this morning:

We are very excited to announce we have added more dates for your clients to select from for bank account withdrawals.

Your business is very important to use and we want your customers to have the best customer experience possible. Now when you set up an Automatic Withdrawal of Premium for your clients you can select from these dates:

1st, 8th, 15th or 22nd of the month.

This option will be available going forward and is now available with the electronic application in LifeBase. We encourage you to use the electronic application system if you are not already doing so! This will ensure no missing information and avoid mailing time and costs.

Be sure to call Jared @ 612.821.4621 for assistance with the E Application.

Thank you for choosing Son of Norway!

The updated form is attached. The forms on the website have been updated.

That’s the improvement? When are they planning to come on into the 20th Century (I know. It’s the 21st Century. One step at a time!) and allow drafts on a client chosen date (like, I don’t know.... maybe.... the 3rd?)?

How is it possible for an insurance company in 2019 to be this stupid?

Their entire executive team should be replaced.

Did anyone listen in to the call last week? Nothing new except to boast how they are growing Only had about 100 agents until this year and now have around 200. I don't think they realize that if they don't get their act together 200 agents who don't submit any business means nothing. They are slower than a snail. Just had a SIWL issued 9/15. They won't mail the policy with delivery requirements until then. I asked why not mail now and I could have it placed before the draft date. They don't mail policies until it drafts. They don't care if the draft clears it just has to be drafted. Makes no sense.

Thinking of upgrading to windows 10.

What do you think? I just got used to Windows 7
Me too. I bought a Windows 10 a couple of years ago and had it upgraded to a Windows 7. Now as of the 1st of the year they won't be supporting 7 anymore. :mad:

I wonder if I'll have to pay to put 10 back on? :err:

Back