Sorry, but the World is Not coming to an End

What does fud mean?
Fear Uncertainty and Doubt

when people spread fud, they are usually in panic mode, and their emotions take control. They immediately assume the worst, often misinterpret information to be negative, and become fearful. People in this state will often want others to experience the same thing.

Sometimes however, spreading fud is intentional. Certain people on the internet like to troll others with made up rumors. I am not saying that is what is happening here. most likely there are some plans going non-commissionable in certain counties across the united states, not all plans across all counties.

Fear Uncertainty and Doubt

when people spread fud, they are usually in panic mode, and their emotions take control. They immediately assume the worst, often misinterpret information to be negative, and become fearful. People in this state will often want others to experience the same thing.

Sometimes however, spreading fud is intentional. Certain people on the internet like to troll others with made up rumors. I am not saying that is what is happening here. most likely there are some plans going non-commissionable in certain counties across the united states, not all plans across all counties.

I am not trolling or spreading FUD, I think I have been posting here long enough to show that I am not a fear merchant, I was just sharing what I was told. Believe me or not, that's fine by me..

Updated commissions on MA and Section 1876 Cost Plans
National....Conn.,Pennsylvania, DC....California,NJ......PR, US Virgin Islands..
Initial Year $626 $705 $780 $428
Renewal Years $313 $353 $390 $214

PDPs
Compensation
Type National
Initial Year $109
Renewal Years $55

Referral Fees
MA Plans $100
PDP Plans $25

I am not trolling or spreading FUD, I think I have been posting here long enough to show that I am not a fear merchant, I was just sharing what I was told. Believe me or not, that's fine by me..
FWIW I too heard the same thing today. Not confirmed yet by Wellcare but that is the word

Back