Success with Ritter Marketing -

NuUzr

Guru
100+ Post Club
Who here works with Ritter or has experience with them in one way or another. This is not a bashing thread. Marketing Agency's get a bad rap but Ritter has a reputable name within the industry. Would it be like sliding a new/veteran agent and sliding them into FEX,, 360, or EFES etc.. Same deal with slight variances with leads, pay and training?

Monitor/Temper your trash talking toward me and give an honest first hand/second hand experience with Ritter. Would you recommend them?

No, they do not offer training. They do not have a lead program. They are just a place to hang a contract.

If someone doesn't need training or leads or anything but a place to hang a contract then they are good for that. But they don't offer any better contracts than you can get from an IMO that does offer training and leads.

I was interested in Ritter for something as they send out marketing mail all the time and are located in Harrisburg right off the turnpike exit. Go through there regularly and could pop in if needed. But all the marketing seems wasted as they seem incapable of returning a damn phone call!

Cal Ritter was a giant (but retired). His clown son Craig never worked a lead in his life and it shows. Keep looking.:idea:

Ritter is not really known as a final expense IMO they are more of a Medicare Agency.

When it comes to Medicare, they are one of the largest.

The webinar focused on fe but promoted agents to offer all solutions to the customers needs.. Personally, I would need an agency 100 fe focused.. If they're out there..

Like everyone on here basically? On the FE forum?...
That's funny.. on face value yes, this forum is FE based but... I have been contacted privately by a few who said - join 'us' and you can have the best of both worlds ;MS and FE.. Some have even suggested 'babes' in the insurance industry only do FE. Most 'move on' to offer other things to increase the income.

So, no, not everyone on this forum is FE only..

That's funny.. on face value yes, this forum is FE based but... I have been contacted privately by a few who said - join 'us' and you can have the best of both worlds ;MS and FE.. Some have even suggested 'babes' in the insurance industry only do FE. Most 'move on' to offer other things to increase the income.

He said in the "FE forum". And yes, most in the FE forum are FE focused.

The reason the ones contacted in private is because they are liars and their offers can't stand the light.

There is not an IMO out there that teaches both MS and FE equally well and has a lead program for both. Maybe there should be?

But it will most likely never happen because it's two completely different markets.

As for the "babes" comment they also make in private, there's a reason it's in private.

There is a difference in being FE focused and having other products available should the need arise. .With Ritter, FE is not their focus even though they are making a greater effort to develop the market. They are even putting on an FE webinar sometime this month. However, their focus remains medicare.

Back