Success with Ritter Marketing -

Any ideas on how to intia
If you look at the thread title, you'd never think you'd run across a gem like this little exchange. Such is life in the FE forumhood.

Just to add to that... cancer rates are very high, and in some families folks are just waiting to have it. I think that explained properly, it can be a very effective ancillary sale.

Very emotional buy... easy for new agents if they have a script to begin the conversation.

Perhaps we need to have a thread started on this subject... any takers?

Any ideas on how to intia

Just to add to that... cancer rates are very high, and in some families folks are just waiting to have it. I think that explained properly, it can be a very effective ancillary sale.

Very emotional buy... easy for new agents if they have a script to begin the conversation.

Lots of threads on cancer coverage. Here are a few:

https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/cancer-insurance-is-needed-kaiser-health.87537/

https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/iliaa-interview-cancer-insurance.89600/

https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/manhattan-life-assurance-cancer-immunotherapy.92472/

https://insurance-forums.com/commun...ing-cancer-plans-with-supplement-sales.92466/

A thread on secondary products would be worthwhile.

I can't think of anyone better than Louis to run such a thread here. I listened again to his interviews with Matt Lowery and the ILIAA last night and this morning. I am life only but I am studying for my health test. I'd like to add cancer/critical illness to my offerings.

I'd also like to give some canvassing a shot. I built two businesses by starting out door to door. Having both a health product and life products would help. I could listen to/read about rousemark's experiences all day. I for one believe that an FE agent can learn a lot from insurance agents.

Todd you don't train agents other than a website correct?

You do realize we are talking about average final expense agents here? Something it's starting to look like you know nothing about lol

I find that most of our agents are not as stupid as you are indicating here.

Instead of trying to convince your agents of something they don't really want to do, why not incentivize your agents to get a prior authorization signed with each sale & just have your call center sell the Medicare? Agents win & you win without all the rah rah. If they don't like the deal, they can choose to not participate.

I'll let you know where to send the royalty checks to. ;)

IF you are talking to me, not one time was it mentioned that agents don't want to do it. You see, you might be going for the FE only agent, but it's not what I look for. We want to make real salespersons out of them.

I can't think of anyone better than Louis to run such a thread here. I listened again to his interviews with Matt Lowery and the ILIAA last night and this morning. I am life only but I am studying for my health test. I'd like to add cancer/critical illness to my offerings.

I'd also like to give some canvassing a shot. I built two businesses by starting out door to door. Having both a health product and life products would help. I could listen to/read about rousemark's experiences all day. I for one believe that an FE agent can learn a lot from insurance agents.

Rousemark is a great source. He has no skin in recruiting, lots of experience, and he isn’t emotional like many in here when he is in a debate. Most importantly he doesn’t make anything personal. I’ve learned a lot from him.

Back