Success with Ritter Marketing -

In their webinar they strongly recommended being an agent who meets 'all' of the clients insurance needs.

I'v listened to interviews of agents who say it's better to focus on one program and others who say it's more profitable offer many things.

I would guess both can ve true - wouldn't it just depend on the sales person? How tenacious or ambitious they are to succeed?

In their webinar they strongly recommended being an agent who meets 'all' of the clients insurance needs.

I'v listened to interviews of agents who say it's better to focus on one program and others who say it's more profitable offer many things.

I would guess both can ve true - wouldn't it just depend on the sales person? How tenacious or ambitious they are to succeed?
Bill Gates & Warren Buffet both say that focus is the #1 thing in being successful.

My opinion in regards to the insurance industry is that agents must focus on one niche product for increasing their client base.

After a large client base is obtained, there's nothing wrong with taking the low hanging fruit sales with other types of insurance while farming your book.

Bill Gates & Warren Buffet both say that focus is the #1 thing in being successful.

My opinion in regards to the insurance industry is that agents must focus on one niche product for increasing their client base.

After a large client base is obtained, there's nothing wrong with taking the low hanging fruit sales with other types of insurance while farming your book.

Grabbing the 'low hanging fruit' seems logical regardless of what your given specialty is..

I think the danger is when someone mistakens the low hanging fruit as their 'bread and butter'..

Who's the guy on here from EFES who went from FE to heading up MA in EFES? I wonder how he's doing after switching over..

I forget his name but I remember listening ti an interview with him on the Lead Jerk YT channel - all he fud was rave about FE.. BUT then ge switches over.

What is it,about FE - seems as though there's a dirty secret as to why people get out.. I could be reading into it to much..

Both Bill Gates and Warren Buffet can suck it.

As far as I know, Bill and Warren have never been in the field selling insurance, so I don't think their example much fits ours. I know most people on here promote to learn only one product at the time, but I say if you think you can't learn Medicare and FE at the same time you're missing the boat. Neither product is rocket surgery! I have done it and I've seen many agents learn more than one product and are successful. I'm not saying that you should be targeting both products, but at least have one in your bag when you need it....and you will need it unless you just like leaving money on the table.

As far as I know, Bill and Warren have never been in the field selling insurance, so I don't think their example much fits ours. I know most people on here promote to learn only one product at the time, but I say if you think you can't learn Medicare and FE at the same time you're missing the boat. Neither product is rocket surgery! I have done it and I've seen many agents learn more than one product and are successful. I'm not saying that you should be targeting both products, but at least have one in your bag when you need it....and you will need it unless you just like leaving money on the table.
I already have too many leads to see & not enough time so I don't feel like it would fit my business model. But I can see how it can be lucritive for many agents.

Latest posts

Back