Take Me Off Your List

^its not so much about being afraid to walk away from prospects (because I’ve done the take away many times - especially when I can tell my time is being wasted, they changed their mind, they’re being complete assholes, etc.)

It’s more about making sure I’ve made my best effort to reach them.

Honestly I handle objections better in person than by phone because I can read non verbal body language better that way.

So to me “take me off your list” during a phone call is more like a “I don’t remember filling out the form and I think you are robot interrupting my day” not a “I’ll kill you if you come to my house” but I don’t know - there are plenty of crazies out there

Last edited:
Those are the best leads.

Sorry if I mispronounce your name. Card got smeared and having trouble reading it.

Do the same with folks who call in but don't give complete information. Or tell me why they are calling. If it's just a name and number, I don't call. Sometimes when I call back I get voice mail. Gives me a chance to chum the water and see if they are interested or not.

Anything to engage them. When they call again I know I probably have a live one

If you can't get them talking you won't make the sale.

I am not afraid to ask how long have they been looking and why haven't they bought. Those folks will tell you exactly what they need.

If you have it you get the sale.

They don't want a sales pitch. They want someone to help them.

The incomplete phone/internet leads I have are:

1. Aged hard
2. Doesn’t have their handwriting

And

3. some of them don’t have any data only they would know

So trying to jog their memory that they indeed requested it is difficult.

I’ll only knock the aged incomplete phone/internet leads if it has some data (height, weight, email address, age/bday, something) so if they say “I never requested info” I can say “well bob I understand if you don’t remember I forget filling forms too but you put here that you’re 6’2 220 and a smoker is that still right?” Then they say “yes” and I proceed from there

I would like to know how you’re engaging incomplete leads who don’t input any data as that seems like cold knocking. Which honestly is not my strong point at current.

Who is your upline and had you buy leads with no training? This is a fuckin' joke!
There are some good outfits on here that can help you. Pick one and get on board.
If not, respond to a Senior Life ad and start over.:idea:

“well bob I understand if you don’t remember I forget filling forms too but you put here that you’re 6’2 220 and a smoker is that still right?”

You just insulted him.

If you want to engage him you need a softer touch.

Maybe I got the card mixed up. The street looks right. May I got the wrong house number.

If you are going F2F with the lead cards, make copies for your file and mess them up a bit. Spill coffee on the original. Give him a sob story about how you are going to get fired if you don't make 3 sales this week.

I really need your help. I know you aren't interested but maybe you know someone that is.

Might as well try this. You got nothing to lose and you are in the middle of nowhere.

Who is your upline and had you buy leads with no training? This is a fuckin' joke!
There are some good outfits on here that can help you. Pick one and get on board.
If not, respond to a Senior Life ad and start over.:idea:

Alrighty then!

I just settled $23,400 APV this week so far so yeah.... I’m doing fairly decent for a newcomer

I never said I wasn’t open to developing , that i was perfect or said the right things to prospects all the time.

Last edited:
Back