Taking the Bite Out of Dental Care Costs in Retirement

If that were universal almost everyone in the "news" business would be out of work

I think there should be a differentiation between “news” journalism and “news” pundits.

News Journalism is usually fact based. You may not agree with it, but the story is usually solid.

News pundits do whatever the fudge they want and hide behind the first amendment. The 24 hour news channel has destroyed the authenticity of news journalism.

Also, the internet has contributed to the “get it out first mentality” and has done more harm than good in trusting journalistic sources.

It’s up to the Consumer to recognize that news is about Ad revenue and entertainment before informing. Question and research everything vs taking what “sounds about right” as fact.

Easier to find a pot of gold than a real journo

I don’t think that’s true. I think you have to look above partisanship bs. If you can look at someone that’s going to call a spade a spade and be critical/ask tough questions, you have a journalist.

For example, I happen to really like Shep Smith and Chris Wallace. I don’t always agree with them, but I respect that they’re 99% less partisan than most of the hacks out there.

Also, I’m of the mind that your local reporters are the ones that really matter the most.

I think there should be a differentiation between “news” journalism and “news” pundits.

News Journalism is usually fact based. You may not agree with it, but the story is usually solid.

News pundits do whatever the fudge they want and hide behind the first amendment. The 24 hour news channel has destroyed the authenticity of news journalism.

Also, the internet has contributed to the “get it out first mentality” and has done more harm than good in trusting journalistic sources.

It’s up to the Consumer to recognize that news is about Ad revenue and entertainment before informing. Question and research everything vs taking what “sounds about right” as fact.

CNN MSN MSNBC NBC

I have seen them get caught doctoring video so many times

2 that come to mind quickly is the time they doctored video of Tea party guys with guns, Tried to use video of the back of 2 guys with guns for the narrative of angry white guys But it turned out the full video they were black

Another was a video of Barr being questioned, They were trying to make it out that he lied but the full video showed he was answering a dif question

Actually, another recently trying to make Candance Owen look like she supported Hitler but completely taken out of context

CNN MSN MSNBC NBC

I have seen them get caught doctoring video so many times

2 that come to mind quickly is the time they doctored video of Tea party guys with guns, Tried to use video of the back of 2 guys with guns for the narrative of angry white guys But it turned out the full video they were black

Another was a video of Barr being questioned, They were trying to make it out that he lied but the full video showed he was answering a dif question

Actually, another recently trying to make Candance Owen look like she supported Hitler but completely taken out of context

I mean, are you forgetting that Fox News viewers are by and large the most misinformed audience of all the news channels?

However, I think you’re playing into what my point is...

There is no purpose to the 24 hour news channel. They have to be partisan to attract viewership. Partisan bs is the real problem with our country. It tends to play out quite often on this forum, which I personally avoid.

However, each station has individual journalists that do their job.

I mean, are you forgetting that Fox News viewers are by and large the most misinformed audience of all the news channels?

However, I think you’re playing into what my point is...

There is no purpose to the 24 hour news channel. They have to be partisan to attract viewership.

However, each station has individual reporters that do their job.

I don't get news from one source and I cross check evidence until I get overloaded, However, I find the news at Fox to Much more honest and informative than the others

That is not to say its not a leaning news station and caution is needed But the others have blatant unrepentant lies doctored video knowingly used far worse

Last edited:
I don't get news from one source and I cross check evidence until I get overloaded, However, I find the news at Fox to Much more honest and informative than the others

That is not to say its not a leaning news station and caution is needed But the others have blatent unrepentant lies doctored video far worse
fox is the most corrupt organization on the planet, truth is foreign to them

fox is the most corrupt organization on the planet, truth is foreign to them

I just named 3 literally Doctored Video by these guys to push there agenda on, What's your evidence

Again I will reiterate Fox is not the perfect news organization and plenty of opinion being pushed

But I never have seen a blatant doctored video of the maj news stories of the day to fit the narrative, But we have seen it soo many times from the others not just once or twice, The 3 I mentioned were the ones that came to the top of my head there are many others

That is not to say its not a leaning news station and caution is needed But the others have blatent unrepentant lies doctored video far worse

Yeah, I’m sorry... your Republican bias is showing and that’s not to say being a Republican is bad. It’s when it completely clouds your vision that partisanship offers more harm than good.

There’s a place for Conservatism as well as Liberalism in our system. The problem is that we’ve moved so far from the middle on both sides that our government is failing the nation.

All news media outlets are contributing to that because divisiveness equals ratings.

I just named 3 literally Doctored Video by these guys to push there agenda on, What's your evidence

Again I will reiterate Fox is not the perfect news organization and plenty of opinion being pushed

But I never have seen a blatant doctored video of the maj news stories of the day to fit the narrative, But we have seen it soo many times from the others not just once or twice, The 3 I mentioned were the ones that came to the top of my head there are many others
Everything about them is evidence, scum bags

Everything they do everyday is evidence, scumbags, they make Josef Goebbels proud

Latest posts

Back