Taking the Bite Out of Dental Care Costs in Retirement

Yeah, I’m sorry... your Republican bias is showing and that’s not to say being a Republican is bad. It’s when it completely clouds your vision that partisanship offers more harm than good.

There’s a place for Conservatism as well as Liberalism in our system. The problem is that we’ve moved so far from the middle on both sides that our government is failing the nation.

All news media outlets are contributing to that because divisiveness equals ratings.

All I am saying is I hear this all the time but the worst offences I see are from the other side

However, the other side only makes accusations but don't provide evidence ever.Only reverts to some comment like you just made

All I am saying is I hear this all the time but the worst offences I see are from the other side

However, the other side only makes accusations but don't provide evidence ever.Only reverts to some comment like you just made

Fox Business just released the doctored video of Nancy Pelosi slurring and sounding drunk.

In a 2012 survey found that despite Fox News viewers watching multiple sources daily, they are still the most misinformed.

Survey: NPR’s listeners best-informed, Fox viewers worst-informed

Secondly, as I’ve stated above, 24 hour news stations aren’t news outlets. They’re news entertainment.

It’s like comparing collegiate wrestling and professional wrestling.

You can believe whatever you want. You want to believe Fox is accurate, that’s your call.

Fox Business just released the doctored video of Nancy Pelosi slurring and sounding drunk.

In a 2012 survey found that despite Fox News viewers watching multiple sources daily, they are still the most misinformed.

Survey: NPR’s listeners best-informed, Fox viewers worst-informed

Secondly, as I’ve stated above, 24 hour news stations aren’t news outlets. They’re news entertainment.

It’s like comparing collegiate wrestling and professional wrestling.

You can believe whatever you want. You want to believe Fox is accurate, that’s your call.

You can find surveys that say anything I told you of 3 doctored knowingly used videos'

Im o Fox every day, The only article I seen on this was the one showing how Facebook was not taking down fake video of Pelosi sounding drunk, The article showed what the real video showed next to the doctored video

Manipulated videos of Nancy Pelosi edited to falsely depict her as drunk spread on social media

Last edited:

You can find surveys that say anything I told you of 3 doctored videos'

Im o Fox every day, The only article I seen on this was the one showing how Facebook was not taking down fake video of Pelosi sounding drunk, The article showed what the real video showed next to the doctored video

Manipulated videos of Nancy Pelosi edited to falsely depict her as drunk spread on social media

And this is my whole point about your bias. Either you’re completely stupid (which I don’t think) or you’re blind to the world around you.

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/0...nancy-pelosi-to-be-edited-and-inaccurate.html

Basically, you’re willing to refute anything that doesn’t match your narrative. Again, if you want to be that person, it’s your right.

Notice I’ve never once said that you’re wrong about a doctored video from other “news” sources? As a matter of fact, the two journalists that I mentioned both work for Fox News.

On the other hand, you’re trying to paint this picture that it’s an us vs them.

This is the problem. You’re never going to be satisfied with evidence that contradicts your ingrained belief. Instead, you’ll marginalize it as “not good enough.”

However, if you’re not willing to admit that ALL news “outlets” are attempting to be divisive (manipulative) in the name of ratings and ad revenue, there’s no further point in the conversation.

You have the right to believe whatever you want.

And this is my whole point about your bias. Either you’re completely stupid (which I don’t think) or you’re blind to the world around you.

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/0...nancy-pelosi-to-be-edited-and-inaccurate.html

Basically, you’re willing to refute anything that doesn’t match your narrative. Again, if you want to be that person, it’s your right.

Notice I’ve never once said that you’re wrong about a doctored video from other “news” sources? As a matter of fact, the two journalists that I mentioned both work for Fox News.

On the other hand, you’re trying to paint this picture that it’s an us vs them.

You have the right to believe whatever you want.

Ok I didn't see this article, I do go to all the news sites every day so I would say they didn't push the story like the others I have mentioned, However, it is still to the point they should have run a retraction

Again though I will say I don't think Fox is a great news station only better than others

As far as the Us vrs them you started that with the people who watch fox are un-informed

Which is so far from the truth in comparison to the other news channels, I know some who frequent Some of the others or the old ladies who watch the View, Talk about uninformed always worrying Trump is going to take away medicare, take away Maria down the block who was a naturalized citizen for 40 years and on and on

Last edited:
Vic,

Based on independent surveys, that’s simply not true. I’m sorry that I have to be the one to re-state that.

If you like Fox News, do you. However, stop lying to yourself if you think they aren’t as biased as every other news network out there.

The only difference is their bias resonates with your belief system.
What a load of crap!!! :twitchy:

Back