Taking the Bite Out of Dental Care Costs in Retirement

All the news channels have picked their direction and that's what they present to us whether it is true, half-true, or a blatant lie. I've seen all 3 things come from all of the major news channels. They have become like the politicians themselves. Anything to push their agenda and you can't really believe one thing any of them say for 100% sure.

So, on a side note...why are we all so determined to support any of them? Why do we bother to argue about who is right or wrong when you cannot count on the truth 100% of the time from any of them? Are we really trying to justify who is "less wrong"? That's pretty pathetic if you think about it, isn't it?

All the news channels have picked their direction and that's what they present to us whether it is true, half-true, or a blatant lie. I've seen all 3 things come from all of the major news channels. They have become like the politicians themselves. Anything to push their agenda and you can't really believe one thing any of them say for 100% sure.

So, on a side note...why are we all so determined to support any of them? Why do we bother to argue about who is right or wrong when you cannot count on the truth 100% of the time from any of them? Are we really trying to justify who is "less wrong"? That's pretty pathetic if you think about it, isn't it?

Unfortunately Todd, That is the sad state we are in, The less bad is much better than the bad but you are right there is no good anymore

It's pretty scary but we are closer to the dark ages with today's tech then we were 40 years ago

I've tried to keep up accurate info on every subject but too many issues have come out in the last 10 years its exhausting

Now I keep track of just the most important issues

Guess this has morphed into a completely different thread. You would think this was the FE forum.

News organizations have reporters who gather the facts then the editors spin the facts and the writers edit and put more spin.

Talking heads on TV/radio rarely do their own reporting, they are just readers.

Doesn't matter if you listen/watch left wing or right wing stations, they are ALL biased. It is up to the reader/watcher/listener to sort through the BS and decide which version of the truth they want to believe.

Yeah, what happened to the news when it was strictly the news without opinion, except for when the editor came on at the end to talk about something and they let you know that it was just their opinion?

Long gone now. Seems everyone just has to voice their opinion.

Back