What Telesales Method?

• Telephone only

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Screen Share

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sell me this pen.

BUYING SIGNAL!!!

Seniors already struggle with technology, no need to add more friction and ask them to open an email with a zoom link, then adjust their computer audio settings etc.

Someone called a few weeks ago, wanting Medicare info for his mother and her sister (who lived in GA but a different house), and wanted me to do a video conference so both of the T65 sisters could ask questions. I don't use teleconference, screen sharing, etc and told him such.

He was shocked that I don't have/use the technology . . . and I told him it can be a hindrance for most prospects and I find it easy to email brochures while we are talking or after the conversation ends. I also seen a detailed email, outlining the conversation bullet points with answers to their questions.

He said I wasn't interested in new clients unless I did it his way.

I thanked him for his time and suggested he find another agent . . . which shocked him that I would say that.

It has been over a month now and I have not heard back. During that time I have added 5 new clients . . . without screen sharing, Zoom, etc.

You're also pretty good with the Chuck Norris close.

You tell them that if they don't sign you're going to reach through the phone line and slap a knot up side their head.

You've got one hell of a closing ratio.

No threats needed. Present the information in small, easy to digest bits, pause to ask if they have questions after "dumping" a lot of information (in small bits), then move on.

Sometimes they say they want to think it over, or shop around.

"That is not a problem, take your time, I can wait. However, you should understand I will not call you again or pressure you to buy. It is up to you to let me know when you need more information, or are ready to enroll. If you find someone who has the depth of information I bring to the table, or feel more comfortable with their approach, then you should buy from them."

It is very rare when someone fails to call me back.

Your style is a lot like mine. I don't consider myself selling. it's more like teaching.

I'm a little different in that I do screen shares. I do them for life mostly and sometimes medicare.

I tell every agent I can that very thing. Sure, we sell, but it' more about educating than anything. That's why teachers tend to do well with insurance.

Back