Telesales Question

What Telesales Method?

• Telephone only

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Screen Share

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
For those that are doing telesales, do you do a screen share the prospect or do you just speak with them on the phone without them actually seeing you or whatever you a talking about? Does one method or the other result in a better closing ratio?

Zero need for a screenshare on FE. Talk more about the "why" and emotion than you do product. Seniors already struggle with technology, no need to add more friction and ask them to open an email with a zoom link, then adjust their computer audio settings etc. If a case develops into an annuity or med supp then maybe a zoom is desired, but again...not something we push. Now, on our IUL side..yes, Zooms are a non negotiable.

A tip though when talking to FE clients on the phone is having something to text them while talking. We have our agents send a digital business card including a picture, license number and contact into so the consumer can put a face to a voice.

Zero need for a screenshare on FE. Talk more about the "why" and emotion than you do product. Seniors already struggle with technology, no need to add more friction and ask them to open an email with a zoom link, then adjust their computer audio settings etc. If a case develops into an annuity or med supp then maybe a zoom is desired, but again...not something we push. Now, on our IUL side..yes, Zooms are a non negotiable.

A tip though when talking to FE clients on the phone is having something to text them while talking. We have our agents send a digital business card including a picture, license number and contact into so the consumer can put a face to a voice.

That last part has to help.

And no downside to it.

probing of the why and getting the prospect to state it in his or her own words is extremely important to getting to a solid close

This is an effective method for ANY sales presentation, not just telesales.

I have effectively used this for over 30 years, starting with F2F calls then transitioning to phone sales.

I also rely on the take away as an effective close when it seems the prospect is being evasive or non-committal. Saves a lot of time by "shaking the dust off my feet" or getting them to ask what they need to do to sign up.

I also rely on the take away as an effective close when it seems the prospect is being evasive or non-committal.
You're also pretty good with the Chuck Norris close.

You tell them that if they don't sign you're going to reach through the phone line and slap a knot up side their head.

You've got one hell of a closing ratio.

Back