Hopped back on here to see what's new.

Does anyone find it funny that we are discussing batteries while Russia is using good ol' diesel electric to move hundreds of trains full of troops and equipment to the Urkranian border? :huh:

Not sure we are going to get the luxury of having enough time to die from climate change. :wideeyed:

While we are debating our school children being made to wear mask, it seems they are handing out riffles to theirs.

Students of history may see an ominous similarity to '39. :shocked:

I've been away from this website for a while. I decided to click on this thread and am amazed at how many scientists are moonlighting as insurance agents. I was also happy to see we have "moral police" on this forum. This thread reminded my why I had been away for a while. But @Tahoe Ray reminded me why I sometimes like this forum with his amazing video. You gotta send me that video.

LOl right

I agree that he needs help. The bare minimum consolation is that orange buffoon wasn't re-elected.

Like, I spend a lot of time with Republicans, both in insurance and in my investments... I can get on board with some things... but then (just like Democrats) they swing for the fences and lose me.

Just give me a common sense Moderate that isn't a complete scumbag or 475 years old and I'd totally vote for them... regardless of party.

I agree that he needs help. The bare minimum consolation is that orange buffoon wasn't re-elected.

Like, I spend a lot of time with Republicans, both in insurance and in my investments... I can get on board with some things... but then (just like Democrats) they swing for the fences and lose me.

Just give me a common sense Moderate that isn't a complete scumbag or 475 years old and I'd totally vote for them... regardless of party.

There was a guy like that in 2012 and he was an evil person according to Democrats. Many on both sides like to say they just want a moderate (whether that candidate leans a little left or right), but when given the opportunity they just continue to vote for “their” party. Again, both sides are guilty of this.

Back