I am 100% with you there. It's a lot like any of these political debates (which obviously do have real-world implications. The answer isn't even somewhere in between, there's just no answer that satisfies everyone and everything. That doesn't mean it isn't worth discussing of course.

It's only worth discussing if you enjoy it. There was a time I did, but no so much anymore. Same with a lot of metaphysical stuff I used to be into.

Now that I'm old-ish, I get a lot more from the mental stimulation of learning stuff, figuring difficult things out, etc.

How many of them where up in arms when Trump tried to overthrow the election?

The silence was deafening. Or should I say, defining.

images

What insane conspiracy theories? (Genuinely curious)

Just turn on MSNBC they have a new story of crazy conspiracy's we all believe apparently

Things like secrete German cabals and thing beyond comprehension and none of it I heard of anywhere else

I have no idea where they come up with this stuff

Just turn on MSNBC they have a new story of crazy conspiracy's we all believe apparently

Things like secrete German cabals and thing beyond comprehension and none of it I heard of anywhere else

I have no idea where they come up with this stuff

I mean, I'm a pretty centrist liberal and I can think of several large-scale conspiracies I believe in.

And it's very easy for me to prove why it's more reasonable to believe in them than not. It's evidence-based.

It's pretty undeniable the way power functions in our world right now is through conspiring.

who said comments like "I wish Trump would shut up and go away". That's not because we wanted Biden, but because we were tired of Trump's antics. I know many conservatives who didn't vote for president in the last election because they didn't like either person. G

Me, Not a conservative but a Right-leaning independent.

I voted Libertarian this last time because There was no one better to vote for.

Yes.

I am not a Libertarian. They are just too extreme for me. But I can agree with a lot. More so than the egomaniac Trump or Biden the 40 years do nothing politician on the slow train to puddingville. Who picked Harris as his 78 yr old heartbeat away VP. Yes, it was a throw-away vote. I had intended to write in Jessica Rabit but one of my sons tried to sell me on Jo.

A lot of buyer's remorse on the D side. Ratings are in the sludge. Even the Cancel Culture Liibs are triggered, again. And he says he is running or toddling in 2024. If Trump gets the nomination he will truly believe he is King. Trump - Dr Oz?!? Really?!?

We are so screwed.

Yes.

I am not a Libertarian. They are just too extreme for me. But I can agree with a lot. More so than the egomaniac Trump or Biden the 40 years do nothing politician on the slow train to puddingville. Who picked Harris as his 78 yr old heartbeat away VP. Yes, it was a throw-away vote. I had intended to write in Jessica Rabit but one of my sons tried to sell me on Jo.

A lot of buyer's remorse on the D side. Ratings are in the sludge. Even the Cancel Culture Liibs are triggered, again. And he says he is running or toddling in 2024. If Trump gets the nomination he will truly believe he is King. Trump - Dr Oz?!? Really?!?

We are so screwed.

Yeah, I've voted Libertarian in the past, but yes, it's kinda a throwaway vote. I feel more libertarian than anything, but there really isn't a party, so I identify as center right. Mostly center. Last presidential election I found out New York legally recognized 31 genders. Seriously!?!? That's when I said, "Allright, that's how you're gonna play it? Fu#k you, I'm voting for Trump."

Yeah, I've voted Libertarian in the past, but yes, it's kinda a throwaway vote. I feel more libertarian than anything, but there really isn't a party, so I identify as center right. Mostly center. Last presidential election I found out New York legally recognized 31 genders. Seriously!?!? That's when I said, "Allright, that's how you're gonna play it? Fu#k you, I'm voting for Trump."

Yup. Me voting republican is 100% reactionary too (and the right thing to do).

I've always been sympathetic to Libertarianism, it's active libertarians I've had little interest in. I do think Ayn Rand is the most underrated philosopher in history, though.

Back