The FE Meme Thread

I fly to the East Coast a bit. After sitting in the plane for a couple of hours and getting up to pee, walking to the back dizzy and trying to not look drunk is challenging.

Poor old man.
Never flown commercial. I've been up three times with the same pilot. He was an ex Vietnam pilot and liked to get up there start all that combat bullshit.

Each time I threatened to knock his ass out. (And he was my preacher)

Never flown commercial. I've been up three times with the same pilot. He was an ex Vietnam pilot and liked to get up there start all that combat bullshit.

Each time I threatened to knock his ass out. (And he was my preacher)
Pro tip - Wait until you are on the ground.

On a trip to Maui a group of us did a helicopter tour. The pilot said he had been a chopper pilot in Vietnam. I said now you ferry tourists around? He gives me a 'OK smart ass' look and ask if we are up for a ride. Started blasting rock through the headsets and it was on! Only one barf bag used.

A real kick in the ass.

Pro tip - Wait until you are on the ground.

On a trip to Maui a group of us did a helicopter tour. The pilot said he had been a chopper pilot in Vietnam. I said now you ferry tourists around? He gives me a 'OK smart ass' look and ask if we are up for a ride. Started blasting rock through the headsets and it was on! Only one barf bag used.

A real kick in the ass.

Back