The Insurance Panel Is Live!

@jdeasy this was a better place when you were active and posting ... in six more days it will be the one year anniversary of your forum vacation. We all got together and agree that that is quite enough. We expect you to return to posting next Saturday.

Please ... ? :noteworthy:
I'll put out a little bait and see if he bites. :yes:

Hey JD, I think Todd King could make a living selling FE full time.....if he wanted to. :biggrin:

Hey JD, Kentucky basketball sucks and will for sure after Capilari FINALLY gets caught cheating. :laugh:

@jdeasy this was a better place when you were active and posting ... in six more days it will be the one year anniversary of your forum vacation. We all got together and agree that that is quite enough. We expect you to return to posting next Saturday.

Please ... ? :noteworthy:

Shouldn't you be at 1440 Pine St? jk, that was a good line there by Chris.

I'll put out a little bait and see if he bites. :yes:

Hey JD, I think Todd King could make a living selling FE full time.....if he wanted to. :biggrin:

Hey JD, Kentucky basketball sucks and will for sure after Capilari FINALLY gets caught cheating. :laugh:

You can try, but I don't know how triggered he'll be when the user name says go illini.
Say, remember when they were 38-0 but had to deal with Frank the Tank in the Final Four? That was a fun game.

I jus watched part of the video. For the most part it was pretty entertaining. Who is Matt Murray from SNL? I went to their past two trips but don't recall ever meeting him? Is he new?

I jus watched part of the video. For the most part it was pretty entertaining. Who is Matt Murray from SNL? I went to their past two trips but don't recall ever meeting him? Is he new?

Yeah he’s big on Facebook. Started with Lincoln Heritage, then went indy for a second. Now is their regional guy in NC or somewhere.

Back