The Insurance Panel Is Live!

I am proud to say that I'm part of the reason he left LH. Unfortunately I don't recruit so the other part of the reason he left ended up as his upline and is a story for another time. We should do a background video at some point.

@ ~18:35 he talks about it being a negative to essentially automatically train your clients to think price is king as it sets yourself up to be replaced by the next guy that's a little cheaper. But if you're in a price leader boat, I'd see that as a positive to actually have them in that mindset. Makes it that much more difficult for the next guy to slip in and show that their bells and whistles and services outside of price have "value". Not saying right or wrong just the other side of the coin.

+ Liked the point made @ 8:50.

I don't really want to start a new thread for new videos, but if anyone isn't subscribed but wants to watch the newest video we did this past weekend it's here

Good stuff.

Just an FYI, you guys can say "Lincoln Heritage". You don't need to code name them. It's not you can get successfully sued for giving your opinion on a company (any company for that matter).

Good stuff.

Just an FYI, you guys can say "Lincoln Heritage". You don't need to code name them. It's not you can get successfully sued for giving your opinion on a company (any company for that matter).
Good to know. I figured better safe than sorry, mostly because Matt is a former employee.

I have been in sales for the better part of 40 plus years. FE buyers are some of the most unloyal customers in the world. I feel its probably partly due to their lower than average education. You can't fix stupid.

Latest posts

Back