The Long Awaited Sales Training Website Offers

Re: Long Awaited Sales Training Website Offers

Rob:

With this many posts in about 5 months, you'll pass John within a couple of years. Any thought of consolidating all the posts into just one interesting post?:SLEEP:

Rick

I'm glad they've been interesting enough for you to keep reading them, LOL.

Ok, this is my opinion (so dont shoot me im just a newbie),
I joined this forum and learned alot of wisdom and knowledge, which already helped me shave time and money, very grateful for that. I joined IHIAA, and I love the groups, blogs, and training videos. that too helped me out, especially the e&o discount and some other affiliate discounts, very grateful for that too.
Now I have this money, and I want to spend it so badly lol, but who do I give it to train me??? I have many years in sales experience, and am 3rd gen insurance agent, but I feel I need just a little extra training before I commit all my money to leads.
So are you still awake?? Heres my dilema, I like Rob's energy, tis true his price is steep but that might be my jew ass talking (im not racist, i have a color tv). Any other trainers on here?? Or should I just contract with HCO and have the carriers give me their knowledge and maybe some training?? doesnt HCO offer a bit of training??

Are you still awake??
btw, haha josh , morpheus called, he said stop looking like you got outa a matrix movie!!! LOL

any wisdom?? knowledge?? pot shots?? any pot?? (white widow?)

FYI:

HCO does not offer sales training, they offer extensive product training.

IHIAA does not offer extensive sales training.

I only know of myself and the Pajama man, he charges $5K, do I still sound pricy?

Ok, this is my opinion (so dont shoot me im just a newbie),
I joined this forum and learned alot of wisdom and knowledge, which already helped me shave time and money, very grateful for that. I joined IHIAA, and I love the groups, blogs, and training videos. that too helped me out, especially the e&o discount and some other affiliate discounts, very grateful for that too.
Now I have this money, and I want to spend it so badly lol, but who do I give it to train me??? I have many years in sales experience, and am 3rd gen insurance agent, but I feel I need just a little extra training before I commit all my money to leads.
So are you still awake?? Heres my dilema, I like Rob's energy, tis true his price is steep but that might be my jew ass talking (im not racist, i have a color tv). Any other trainers on here?? Or should I just contract with HCO and have the carriers give me their knowledge and maybe some training?? doesnt HCO offer a bit of training??

Are you still awake??
btw, haha josh , morpheus called, he said stop looking like you got outa a matrix movie!!! LOL

any wisdom?? knowledge?? pot shots?? any pot?? (white widow?)

Whatever happened to that "super-dooper" trainer? Seems his long awaited training site wasn't exactly in demand.

I recall both he and another self described trainer haven't posted lately. Wonder what happened to those experts.

Rick

Why are you shown as a guest, Rob? I remember seeing your mug shot very often a few yrs ago with many posts..? who would want to invest with a " guest" ? I took a dale carnegie course way back.. is that similar to what you offer? thanks.. I went to view your site and my isp says it's not a recognized site? are you doing maintenance?LOL,. should've looked at thread start date,,

Last edited:
Back