The Long Awaited Sales Training Website Offers

Re: Long Awaited Sales Training Website Offers

As expensive as tires are nowadays, you need to kick them back.

Saieddie,

Is is jut me or was that kind of a curt response you got from him? It really didn't seem very friendly for someone who is trying to sell us something did it?

robliano is just a little frustrated. His wife said he had to close 3 packages by close of buiness today or no nookie.:D;)

Rob told me as a special website introductory offer, he was going to give all insurance-forums members the $2000 package for $2.47... :yes:

Now you went and gave away my surprise, LOL

"post your earnings to increase your credibility" A fair request.

There's an old saying...Those who can't do...teach. And those who can't teach...teach gym.

Well now the cat's out of the bag. I'm a gym teacher, you got me. I made up everything, I'm so ashamed.
:embarrassed:

Rob:

With this many posts in about 5 months, you'll pass John within a couple of years. Any thought of consolidating all the posts into just one interesting post?:SLEEP:

Rick

With this many posts in about 5 months, you'll pass John within a couple of years.

Haven't seen ole John P around in awhile...

Did he leave with the pissed off Bob "The Machine" Levine?

Are they forming a new association?

Hey Dan,
I guess you missed the name Insurance Turnpike and the overall theme that went with it (winners circle, shift gears, etc), but that's an interesting point, thanks.

Didn't miss any of that. You missed my point, people will only see the connection if they stay on the site, I don't think they will, since it doesn't capture them immediately on what they are looking for.

If you picked up a book that had a picture of a shark on it, titled 'Swimming with Bad Boys', you wouldn't open it to find out that it is a car repair book, you would put it back on the shelf.

If you get past the opening, then it all fits together. If you lose them before they read the site, they are gone.

Dan

Latest posts

Back