The Long Awaited Sales Training Website Offers

Re: Long Awaited Sales Training Website Offers

Rob, I agree with Josh that you should adopt a similar strategy as Pajama Man and post your earnings to increase your credibility. The lesson plan illustrated on your site looks great and it's apparent that you have put a lot of thought into it.

Right now you're utilizing this forum and IHIAA to recruit, which makes things easier because you have the support of a few select individuals, but you have to think long term. If you haven't already read any of Frank Rumbauskas I encourage you to pick up some of his material.

Personally, I think Pajama Man is undercharging, but that's just me.

Rob, I agree with Josh that you should adopt a similar strategy as Pajama Man and post your earnings to increase your credibility. The lesson plan illustrated on your site looks great and it's apparent that you have put a lot of thought into it.

Right now you're utilizing this forum and IHIAA to recruit, which makes things easier because you have the support of a few select individuals, but you have to think long term. If you haven't already read any of Frank Rumbauskas I encourage you to pick up some of his material.

Personally, I think Pajama Man is undercharging, but that's just me.

Thanks for the input. I've been told I charge too little as well based on the ROI but I don't have to kill people. I'll take that into consideration and again, thanks.

rob

Dont post 1099's thats quirky the pj man obviously doctored his.

Also if people dont take you at your word screw them

Also the people on this board arent ur customer demographic so dont worry about them either

Just give a good value to those who sign up

The world is full of armchair quarterbacks.

At least the man has a plan, and he's working his plan.

If your going to criticize his project, at least offer some suggestions as to what you would do different to make it successful in your eyes.

Obviously, if it doesn't appeal to you, your not his intended cliental.

Unfortunately, you haven't "sold" the skeptics of this board on your training, so how effective can your sales training be?

Rob told me as a special website introductory offer, he was going to give all insurance-forums members the $2000 package for $2.47... :yes:

Unfortunately, you haven't "sold" the skeptics of this board on your training, so how effective can your sales training be?

But then who COULD sell the skeptics on this board...? They can slice and dice 10 times better than the widely touted "Vegematic".

Last edited by a moderator:

As they say here on the forum, why waste time with a tire kicker?

:D

Back