The Secret To Making Money in Final Expense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Secret To Making $$$ in Final Expense

I realize that this is an aged post.

In the current FE and MP market. Which IMO would you recommend for an experienced health insurance agent looking to make a career shift?

In the current FE and MP market. Which IMO would you recommend for an experienced health insurance agent looking to make a career shift?

I'd talk to the OP. Great now I've got that song in my head.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Seeing that you're in Florida, I would give me a call if I were you! lol I can at least give you some direction as to what FE IMO might suit you the best. It sounds like you will need training and that is my specialty, however not every agent is a good fit with my mentoring dealio!

Welcome to the FE forum!:yes:

Seeing that you're in Florida, I would give me a call if I were you! lol I can at least give you some direction as to what FE IMO might suit you the best. It sounds like you will need training and that is my specialty, however not every agent is a good fit with my mentoring dealio!

Welcome to the FE forum!:yes:

Considering Florida's reputation as a unique and challenging landscape, I would call this man. Imagine if you wanted to explore the Louisiana Bayou by boat. You'd prefer to have a local Cajun to guide you, right?:yes: Especially if it didn't cost you anything.

Considering Florida's reputation as a unique and challenging landscape, I would call this man. Imagine if you wanted to explore the Louisiana Bayou by boat. You'd prefer to have a local Cajun to guide you, right?:yes: Especially if it didn't cost you anything.

+What exactly do you mean by the unique and challenging landscape of florida?

remember there is south Florida. And then once you get into palm beach county there is the rest of Florida. or as we Miami boys say " the south is north of us"

+What exactly do you mean by the unique and challenging landscape of florida?

remember there is south Florida. And then once you get into palm beach county there is the rest of Florida. or as we Miami boys say " the south is north of us"

Well, not that it applies to FE so much, but the abundance of gated communities alone would make it more challenging. At least for a door knocker like me. Up here in PA, gated communities are few and far between. Sounds like you have things under control. However, I stand by my basic point that if you've never sold FE before, it is good to have a successful, local upline who is able to take a personal interest in your success. Besides, even better in that Doug is a S. Florida guy just like you. You're lucky.:)

Well, not that it applies to FE so much, but the abundance of gated communities alone would make it more challenging. At least for a door knocker like me. Up here in PA, gated communities are few and far between. Sounds like you have things under control. However, I stand by my basic point that if you've never sold FE before, it is good to have a successful, local upline who is able to take a personal interest in your success. Besides, even better in that Doug is a S. Florida guy just like you. You're lucky.:)
You are absolutely correct. the proverbial crawling before walking always is applicable. I will contact agent guy five over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back